What Does ‘No Contact’ Even Mean?

It means he need to work on his no touch KO game.

5b1fa0b81dbc83e3737070001606b05b.gif
Everybody laughs but it's way more powerful than MMA or fight skills. You wouldn't even get close enough to fight a guy like this. He'd have you out of there with just a casual look. What's more don than that???

Multiple opponents? "They all fall down" like toy soldiers.

Rule #1
Do not ask questions

Rule #2
No touching

Those are the prison rules

Everybody laughs but it's way more powerful than MMA or fight skills. You wouldn't even get close enough to fight a guy like this. He'd have you out of there with just a casual look. What's more don than that???

Multiple opponents? "They all fall down" like toy soldiers.
Pretty sure this is why Fabia doesn't fight. Too dangerous for MMA.

Has to concentrate too long - I'd a fed em several slugs before he even leans forward....

Kinda like this dude.

Kinda like this dude.

LMAO - I never get tired of videos like this.

Pretty sure I've wasted a good day or so over time searching and enjoying.

Well done!

<RomeroSalute>

Kinda like this dude.

Yes! But that's just put up to discredit these powerful arts. You see, the full effect of those energy strikes is not felt immediately. Ever see Fist of the North Star? I view it as a kind of documentary.

This "fighter" went home and probably had his spine contract until it snapped. Or else his teeth spontaneously fell out of his mouth at dinner. Or his spleen ruptured so hard it left a hole in his side. Or some other tragedy. There is always a delayed effect and there is always a tragedy. This is why the art is complete.

If you notice in the last exchange, the master lies face down on the ground. He is signaling to the fighter what his future will look like. And he's never wrong.

while pretty unlikely, if a representative showed up to the gym and saw the suspension being ignored

fighter could be in danger of losing Fighter's License aka paying a fine for being stupid. Just sit out and wait, for your own safety (and wallet)

Yes! But that's just put up to discredit these powerful arts. You see, the full effect of those energy strikes is not felt immediately. Ever see Fist of the North Star? I view it as a kind of documentary.

This "fighter" went home and probably had his spine contract until it snapped. Or else his teeth spontaneously fell out of his mouth at dinner. Or his spleen ruptured so hard it left a hole in his side. Or some other tragedy. There is always a delayed effect and there is always a tragedy. This is why the art is complete.

If you notice in the last exchange, the master lies face down on the ground. He is signaling to the fighter what his future will look like. And he's never wrong.
Also worth noting that we have actually seen no touch KO technique used in MMA.

e9v4wdn.gif

Also worth noting that we have actually seen no touch KO technique used in MMA.

e9v4wdn.gif
Masterful post, brother.

Highest level display of the beauty and grace of TRUE traditional martial arts that we've been blessed to see in the savage, "athlete"-dominated "cage".

Smh. If more MMA fighters (and I hesitate to keep the "A" for "arts" at the end of the acronym) would but study this contest they would open themselves up to the manifold blessings of true traditional martial arts instead of clobbering each other like tools at a job site.

LMAO - I never get tired of videos like this.

Pretty sure I've wasted a good day or so over time searching and enjoying.

Time enjoyed is never wasted brother.

No sex and no popeyes chicken.

Essentially it means they can do whatever they want. No one is checking up on that.

Derrick Lewis would be out of his mind to essentially take 6 months off.!

um... Feb 7.....

His suspension is only like 2 weeks

Not 6 months

Back