What do you think of this voting system I came up with?

Winner should be determinated by most people who voted for x

• Total voters
Who does the dissident from Dallas want to watch?

In my eyes, one table of 14 that wants to watch Raiders vs. Eagles shouldn't trump the fact that 5 other tables of 3 want to watch 49ers vs. Cowboys all because one guy dissented because he's from Dallas. Just my opinion.

Dallas, PA...right outside of Philly haha. But yea, I see it.

The electoral college is there for a reason, as stated. It keeps largely overpopulated areas compared to others defining what the majority(geographically) want.

The Manority of america as a whole did win, however large population centers of people with the same wants did not.

The Bar scenario works well here, let’s say that there are only 4 tables in this bar(or bar section), so what you could have had was one table, plus one person at another table make the entire bar not watch what they want.

Now in the bar senario the other three tables could have gotten up and left, and gone to another bar(or another waitresses section), and crippled the finances of the bar and waitresses tip share, because one damn table with too many people on it wanted it.

The electoral college is there for a reason, as stated. It keeps largely overpopulated areas compared to others defining what the majority(geographically) want.

The Manority of america as a whole did win, however large population centers of people with the same wants did not.

The Bar scenario works well here, let’s say that there are only 4 tables in this bar(or bar section), so what you could have had was one table, plus one person at another table make the entire bar not watch what they want.

Now in the bar senario the other three tables could have gotten up and left, and gone to another bar(or another waitresses section), and crippled the finances of the bar and waitresses tip share, because one damn table with too many people on it wanted it.

So the waitress will get more tips because less people got their way?

The table doesn't buy stuff, people do.

So the waitress will get more tips because less people got their way?

The table doesn't buy stuff, people do.
Yes, one large table vs 3 tables of people. The 3 tables of people are easier to move, so they get up and move.

However the big table can’t, since there wouldn’t be anywhere they could find another table to set 14 at that point, besides the 3 now empty tables.

Now states can’t “move”. But some states have tried and threatened recently, Texas and California both.

Texas is a state that actually has the authority to move since it was a republic before it was a state.

Texas could exist without the US, the US would suffer greatly without texas’s Taxes.

See where I’m going?

Yes, one large table vs 3 tables of people. The 3 tables of people are easier to move, so they get up and move.

However the big table can’t, since there wouldn’t be anywhere they could find another table to set 14 at that point, besides the 3 now empty tables.

Now states can’t “move”. But some states have tried and threatened recently, Texas and California both.

Texas is a state that actually has the authority to move since it was a republic before it was a state.

Texas could exist without the US, the US would suffer greatly without texas’s Taxes.

See where I’m going?

I don't like this restaurant I'm going home

See where I’m going?

Not really.

Not at all in fact as you have added all sorts of conditions and other random tidbits.

With the absence of any further detail in think it is logical to assume more people spend more.

Also lol at all the last Jedi people living alone.

This is a classic Fo Sho

Back