What do you think of this voting system I came up with?

Winner should be determinated by most people who voted for x

• Total voters

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Hey guys I want to tell you about my voting scenario and let me know what you think.

The premise is it's movie night at Clippy's!

We're trying to determine what to watch: Terminator II or Star Wars: Last Jedi.

Me and the wife both pick Terminator II, so that's 2 votes so far, ok?

Well I call around, house to house - here's the results.

@EvilDDS house wants to watch Last Jedi - he lives alone

@Peteyandjia house wants to watch Terminator II! That's a household of 2 adults and children all agreeing to this movie.

@Myrddin Wild house wants to watch Last Jedi - one vote cause he lives alone and has a dog but dogs can't vote

@Mike house and wife agree to watch T2

@One MMA Fan lives alone in his house and picks last jedi

@BisexualMMA has two roommates - all agree to T2

@Mariah Larry who lives alone picks Last Jedi

@Ottawaguy and his Canadian roommate pick Last Jedi

Ok let's do a count here, we have:

11 people picked Terminator 2

6 picked Last Jedi

Are you with me so far?

Here's where things get buggy: In the tradition of my family, we go by house votes alone.
So that means:

4 houses picked Terminator 2

5 houses picked Last Jedi

Because of this system I have to go with Last Jedi, it had the most HOUSE votes. People are upset cause it did not win the popular vote and I'm being asked why we use this system.

Well it was handed down to my family from my Great Great Grandfather and we can't break tradition. Isn't that a fucked up system?

Nobody is happy and people are complaining the whole night saying things like "Terminator 2" won. Too bad, we're half way through the film. I'm not even happy with this but it's the system damn it.

This is the problem I have with the electrical college on the USA. Hilary won 65,853,514 to 62,984,828. But that doesn't matter - due to a very outdated archaic and arbitrary system she lost on the points system

348px-ElectoralCollege2016.svg.png

It's a fucking game show. It doesn't matter how many actual votes you have, it's all about winning The States are Right!

tumblr_llsr59TGIs1qi1nl2.png
I'm your host Bob Barker are you ready to play?

OH BOY WE SURE ARE

Congratulations Mr. Trump you got the correct combination of points in this game and won despite NOT GETTING THE MOST ACTUAL PEOPLE VOTE FOR YOU

40674438_293505681448942_6677370047180046336_n.png

DO YOU GET IT

But feel free to bring up randomly later that "Hillary Lost" - just say it randomly over and over again to heat people up. You're the ones not over it - not us

Last edited:
Actually the most compelling case I've seen for election reform.

President is one thing but contemplating watching the last Jedi really put this issue in perspective. We need to overhaul our voting system.

Also missing out on bill as first man of the White House is a national disgrace that shit would have been like one of those classic college movies with robots named boobatron and all sorts of highjinks

Sounds pretty lame tbh, you should just watch Mortal Kombat: Annihilation instead

Sounds pretty lame tbh, you should just watch Mortal Kombat: Annihilation instead

These are the options we have

Go ahead - throw your vote away on a third party

Dude Trump is actually trying to make America great again. I don't get why people crap on him. The man is actually creating jobs and making the economy better. Plus he is the ONLY president I've ever seen that actually tried to do every single thing he said he was gonna do in his campaign. He is trying. But he's being fought every step of the way. And he's calling out the media and they joke about it but everything he says is a fact....the media ARE extremely biased. They're trying to make it popular to say he's doing a bad job and they're trying to make people think that everybody feels that way. But I ask Trump haters to tell me WHY IS HE DOING A BAD JOB? And nobody can ever answer that. What has Hillary ever done to help make your lives better? Nothing. She ain't about that, she's about getting votes and covering her own ass. Trump made his money already so he is just trying to fix the mess politicians have made of this country. You should realize the man is doing a good job and making things better. Don't believe what the media or hollywood limp wristed idiotic paid for liberals try to sell you.

Last edited:
Hey guys I want to tell you about my voting scenario and let me know what you think.

@Peteyandjia house wants to watch Terminator II! That's a household of 2 adults and children all agreeing to this movie.

@Myrddin Wild house wants to watch Last Jedi - one vote cause he lives alone and has a dog but dogs can't vote

6 picked Last Jedi

Are you with me so far?

Here's where things get buggy: In the tradition of my family, we go by house votes alone.
So that means:

Because of this system I have to go with Last Jedi, it had the most HOUSE votes. People are upset cause it did not win the popular vote and I'm being asked why we use this system.

Well it was handed down to my family from my Great Great Grandfather and we can't break tradition. Isn't that a fucked up system?

Nobody is happy and people are complaining the whole night saying things like "Terminator 2" won. Too bad, we're half way through the film. I'm not even happy with this but it's the system damn it.

This is the problem I have with the electrical college on the USA. Hilary won 65,853,514 to 62,984,828. But that doesn't matter - due to a very outdated archaic and arbitrary system she lost on the points system

It's a fucking game show. It doesn't matter how many actual votes you have, it's all about winning The States are Right!

OH BOY WE SURE ARE

Congratulations Mr. Trump you got the correct combination of points in this game and won despite NOT GETTING THE MOST ACTUAL PEOPLE VOTE FOR YOU

DO YOU GET IT

But feel free to bring up randomly later that "Hillary Lost" - just say it randomly over and over again to heat people up. You're the ones not over it - not us

Comically stupid thread, bro. They fly the Mexican flag in California, bra. They were violent towards people that were voting the other way, brap, and rioted about it, basically.

It was the scenario the electoral college was created for, crap, so one fruit-loop state, with an insane amount of illegals loyal to a different country, don't decide the election, bro.

Lol... After telling your best friend about your wife & he still thinks you live alone & have a dog that doesn't exist.....

Lol... After telling your best friend about your wife & he still thinks you live alone & have a dog that doesn't exist.....

This was a role playing scenario. You played the role of a rogue lone dog owner I subverted your expectations

6 picked Last Jedi

Are you with me so far?

So that means:

OH BOY WE SURE ARE

DO YOU GET IT

I actually thought of something similar as an explanation to why the electoral college is the way to go, but I used tables at a bar wanting to watch a particular game vs. individual patron tally. It really just boils down to what you think is more important. In my eyes, one table of 14 that wants to watch Raiders vs. Eagles shouldn't trump the fact that 5 other tables of 3 want to watch 49ers vs. Cowboys all because one guy dissented because he's from Dallas. Just my opinion.

6 picked Last Jedi

Are you with me so far?

So that means:

OH BOY WE SURE ARE

DO YOU GET IT

We all could see it coming, but it finally happened, Clippy has lost his mind. Too much alcohol and fried chicken I suspect.

It is a stupid way to decide a president.

It does a lot to ensure its a 2 horse race though, which both parties would agree is a good thing.

Comically stupid thread, bro. They fly the Mexican flag in California, bra. They were violent towards people that were voting the other way, brap, and rioted about it, basically.

It was the scenario the electoral college was created for, crap, so one fruit-loop state, with an insane amount of illegals loyal to a different country, don't decide the election, bro.

Illegals can vote?
Honest question.

I actually thought of something similar as an explanation to why the electoral college is the way to go, but I used tables at a bar wanting to watch a particular game vs. individual patron tally. It really just boils down to what you think is more important. In my eyes, one table of 14 that wants to watch Raiders vs. Eagles shouldn't trump the fact that 5 other tables of 3 want to watch 49ers vs. Cowboys all because one guy dissented because he's from Dallas. Just my opinion.

Maybe run the maths again.

6 picked Last Jedi

Are you with me so far?

So that means:

OH BOY WE SURE ARE

DO YOU GET IT

<{chips}>
Damn, homie. Can i get some clipp notes for that novel?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back