What do you think of the average Sherdog user's intelligence level?

Judging by the quality of posts here on sherdog, i reckon average sherdog intelligence level is below that of a small orangutan. I am being generous here by the way.
Some of the threads opened and logic behind some of the posts defy common sense. Some of the posts on Wand, Dana mother, Conor, Aldo defy basic deductive reasoning but the posts are entertaining and that is what is so sad.

i always thought that a high percentage of the threads i see are made by an automatic program or some algorithm based on what is trending at that specific moment.

that's why you get all those "would ronda beat hillary clinton in a ring" type of threads. those cannot be made by living, breathing humans.

Mine is so high that the average IQ here is probably close to normal.

i come from a small backwards place, we arent the smartest people in the world so when i came here i couldnt believe how smart everyone is

It's not good news, I'll just put it that way. :icon_neut:icon_neut:icon_neut

Just read a post insinuating that a JUCO wrestling title doesn't count as a martial arts background...

This place makes me feel much better about myself.

It is hard to say, as most of the poster seem to be on drugs as they post.
That does affect an IQ test.

Some very skilled shoopers and funny people, though.

It is hard to say, as most of the poster seem to be on drugs as they post.
That does affect an IQ test.

Some very skilled shoopers and funny people, though.

the question is,

how would Stevia affect the IQ test..

Doubt any of them will solve p=np any time soon.

Full of teenagers. Below average.

I'll edit my post and end the thread

the question is,

how would Stevia affect the IQ test..
I once drank a refreshing blend of stevia and ice water prior to attempting a Mensa practice test. I was later contacted by Mensa officials who informed me that my IQ is over 210.

I once drank a refreshing blend of stevia and ice water prior to attempting a Mensa practice test. I was later contacted by Mensa officials who informed me that my IQ is over 210.

ZnvFjt.gif

Probably ranging from high average in a handful of cases to below average in the majority of cases.

Back