What do you think of the average Sherdog user's intelligence level?

real2124

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I'd like to know your thoughts.

Last edited:
Sea level.

Last edited:
It's obviously not high enough to know when to use apostrophes.

He edited the thread title after this post.

Anyways, the average IQ is probably 95-100. But most of them probably have sub-par emotional intelligence.

Last edited:
Mensa members all around obviously.

I'm going to guess average of around two years of community college, working an hourly job making $20/hour or less with minimum to no benefits, renting or living with parents, has huge credit card debts, and most likely making a huge monthly payment on a silly overpriced car.

One thing that I know in life is that people are stupid. I am a person, therefore I am stupid too. I am inclined to believe that most people here aren't smart enough to realize how really fucking stupid they are.

Well I for one am perfect at everything I do. For the "average" almost poor but not really, it's cool.

One thing that I know in life is that people are stupid. I am a person, therefore I am stupid too. I am inclined to believe that most people here aren't smart enough to realize how really fucking stupid they are.

They aren't smart enough to realize how stupid they are is spot on.

Well, I often do feel like I'm surrounded by morons here. A lot of good posters is on here as well, though.

The average sherdoger seems to comprehend very little about mma. This shouldn't be suprising seeing how terribly some talk about the fighters. It would seem a great many here are not even fans of the sport.

Avarage IQ of Sherdog is around 20-25, depends on the test.
Avarage IQ of Sherdog black belt is around 6.

Over9000.jpg

Higher than Student Doctor Network but lower than Worldstarhiphop

Average intelligence. Below average ability to understand combat sports and mma.

Back