Elections what do you guys think about vivek ramaswamy?

While I don't really agree with him a lot on his actual policy positions, his general world view is pretty spot on to me and he destroys here...

Masterclass?

"We're not supposed to ignore any type of crime, that's what I say." - Vivek In this clip

Yea, I guess this is a masterclass if you conveniently ignore that this dude is sucking Trump's dick and has actively campaigned on pardoning Trump at this point lmao.

Vivek gives me Shapario vibes, but not as nerdy. He can say words that sound kind of smart, but then you analyze what he says and it is either retarded, a blatant lie, or massively hypocritical lol.

LOL @ thinking pharma scum like Vivek is here to do anything except for enriching himself.

On the bright side, at least his wife doesn't have an ass that's six axe handles wide. Do you honestly think that Vivek gives a single fuck about the Republican voting base?
<Grimes01>

(FYI, idk and don't care about who David Pakman
Is, but it's the first place the clip pops up at on YouTube)

He is a great communicator, way more so than Obama. He doesn’t have a chance for 2024, but positioning himself for a bright future.

He seems to be the only candidate who can actually think on his feet. Everyone else goes back their shitty talking points and gives non-answers to questions, Vivek seems to thrive on confrontation and more often than not he makes his questioners/opponents look like dumbass douches. I haven't looked at his policies since I'm not American, but his no fucks given approach to hostile journalists is pretty fun to watch.

Hmmm... you're not making much sense. Why would someone "way richer" than 1 million need the pocket change either? Do you really think being a billionaire is evidence that one is content with their status? The only way to become a billionaire is to first be worth 10's of millions and then tell yourself: "this isn't nearly enough."

IMO Vivek disqualified himself for president when he said that people should have to either join the military, or pass a written test (of his design) just in order to vote.
exacly why would you want people voting who have no any resemblance what future would be in how they vote. i mean having people vting who see only short term gain for them is recepie for disaster

Intelligent guy who isn't fit to be president, specifically because his mouth is faster than his brain.

They should ask about brown supremacy imo

Trump: 'Vivek is a fraud'.

Vivek: 'He's the greatest president of the 21st century'.

He's not as bad as Ted, though.

Not much. He's very much a politician like the rest. He's somewhat slick.

Vivek is basically full blown qanon, maga personified. Can’t create a niche of his own, picks schtick from other crap. The chuds are too stupid to follow, so that’s a good thing.

Back