Elections what do you guys think about vivek ramaswamy?

Defiantly give him props for giving it to and calling out the republican establishment.

Median might be 1 million but ones that do most damage are way richer then 1 million and that is reason why they get bought.while bilionere does not need pocket change

Hmmm... you're not making much sense. Why would someone "way richer" than 1 million need the pocket change either? Do you really think being a billionaire is evidence that one is content with their status? The only way to become a billionaire is to first be worth 10's of millions and then tell yourself: "this isn't nearly enough."

IMO Vivek disqualified himself for president when he said that people should have to either join the military, or pass a written test (of his design) just in order to vote.

IMO Vivek disqualified himself for president when he said that people should have to either join the military, or pass a written test (of his design) just in order to vote.
Idk. Either you should be smart enough to pick your leaders or bleed for it.

not much buzz here about him at all. i'm not sure how qualified he is to be president per se, but he talks better than every other person in the field, he can run laps around everyone.

the guy is super charismatic, smart, quick witted, handles himself with class, and knows america's problems like lack of meaning, lack of unity, wokeness, ESG, and **oomer schools to name a few as well as china.

he speaks well and is really positioning himself to be an advisor in the republican or even higher in the party .

here's his channel for his videos:

https://www.youtube.com/@vivek-2024/videos
He's obviously a smart and accomplished guy but he's out there on some things and that will keep him on the fringe with voters imo.

Reactions: N13
He's obviously a smart and accomplished guy but he's out there on some things and that will keep him on the fringe with voters imo.
Wanting to downsize the fed and audit them disqualified him from having any chance

Maybe I'm getting old, but he comes off as a immature dumbass to me. Wealth and education =/= "smart."

Maybe I'm getting old, but he comes off as a immature dumbass to me. Wealth and education =/= "smart."
No but he has achieved a lot which means no idiot. He does seem a but immature in debates I agree. Anyway he's a non factor in this race so far.

With voters or the party?
Party definitely or whoever is running the GOP

I think voters would welcome someone holding the fed accountable, although it didn’t work out for Ron Paul back in the day

lol he can’t even condemn white supremacy. He knew he’d piss off his racist vote base if he did so. Between this and Haley refusing to say slavery it really shows how toxic the party is. How hard is it to say “yes I condemn white supremacy as well as all other forms of racism”. He goes on a long tangent without really acknowledging that issue

lol he can’t even condemn white supremacy. He knew he’d piss off his racist vote base if he did so. Between this and Haley refusing to say slavery it really shows how toxic the party is. How hard is it to say “yes I condemn white supremacy as well as all other forms of racism”. He goes on a long tangent without really acknowledging that issue

he handled it great. called out her power game (struggle session), neutralized it, then called her profession what is, shameless fakenews and propaganda.

he handled it great. called out her power game (struggle session), neutralized it, then called her profession what is, shameless fakenews and propaganda.
He could have handled it better by acknowledging it exists and is an issue as well as all forms of racism. Later he goes on to say the real problem is racism in the other direction which implies whites are actually the victims. It’s more white grievance politics.

He could have handled it better by acknowledging it exists and is an issue as well as all forms of racism. Later he goes on to say the real problem is racism in the other direction which implies whites are actually the victims. It’s more white grievance politics.

he didn't play into the hysterical fakenews racial grievances of the left. good on him.

EhK80QrVgAIWxwz

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back