What do women find attractive/unattractive about you?

Like: the cover of the book

Dislike: table of contents, main content and ending

For the people posting in this thread:

You handsome devils post the best stories with absolutely zero pictures, gotta love Sherdog.
Have you not noticed that the responses have been that everyone on sherdog is a jacked genius with a huge dick? I've posted a pic of myself on here before in the "who has the guts to post a pic of themself" thread, but I picked something fairly modest and specific as mine. I didn't realize everyone here was a wizard who can beat the shit out of everyone before mashing their 12 inch dong into every chick.

Tall, kind, smart, fit, dick, educated, aware of my limitations.

Messy as shit, smoke, bouts of laziness, annoyingly logical and refuse to do illogical things, crappy kisser, cheap, inappropriate jokes, oh here's a quote "you don't care about anything important like music or pop culture", bad dancer, poor fashion sense, get overly excited about boring things.

I once joked that my online dating profile would say "potential, potential potential", female friends have brought up how accurate that was years after.

I am no slouch with the ladies, and my fiance calls me a bit of a "manwhore" pre-her. These are the main takeaways I got from my previous relationships and hookups.

Physical:
1. My smile. I'm told it's gorgeous and infectious. It's supposedly my best physical feature.

2. I have enough muscle on my body to be attractive, but enough fat to not make women self conscious. I was always shocked at just how much women my age (early 30's) don't go for the typical ripped muscular look. By that point they are over the usual meathead bro mindset a guy usually has to have in order to achieve and maintain that look, and just want love and stability. Plus I'm told my tiny belly is just more comfortable to cuddle with than washboard abs.

3. I supposedly have a great ass.

Personality:
1. I know myself. I know my worth. I know my limitations. I know my strengths. I'm comfortable with all of those things, won't compromise them for the sake of anyone, and supposedly it shows in my body language and interactions. I'm told that it's the single most attractive aspect of my personality, by most women I know, and due to the nature of my field of work, that's quite a few women.

2. I'm funny. It's the easiest tension breaker when you're first dating a girl. It automatically makes them comfortable with you.

3. I'm polite. I even tell my kids this that you should always be polite. No one will ever hate you for it, but some will hate you for not being it.

4. I'm always seeking to improve myself. I actively look for new random skills to acquire, regardless of the origin. I've learned languages and how to make phone apps just for the hell of it.

Turn on for most women.

Even women who get off on that shit, lose respect for the guy doing it.

IDK - every gf + my wife have said that I just don't pay enough attention to them. I can see what you're saying as being true but it doesn't stop them from complaining.

Them: "what about some 'me time' TRD? ".

Me: "ya - no. I've got something better to do"

I guess my attractive qualities are
Blue eyes
dem broad shoulders
dat facial symmetry
Unbelievable ass
English accent? (I live in the one place in Canada where this is a huge negative though)

Unattractive qualities
5'8
Typical British teeth
Lack of social skills
Bipolar

Agreed. It's not the intelligence itself, but what it can provide, that makes them wet.

I had a girl that was super into me because of my perceived intelligence. We had just graduated high school and when I told her I wasnt sure if I wanted to go to college, she lost interest overnight.

Intelligence is interesting.

Also specific knowledge is more a precursor to wealth then general intelligence imo.

Intelligence is interesting.

Also specific knowledge is more a precursor to wealth then general intelligence imo.

Actually being able to carry on a conservation on a pretty wide array of topics definitely helps, small talk is I'd say overrated compared to being able to talk about something she cares about.

On the negative side for me probably that I'm a typical uptight stoic brit much of the time, basically operate with an "outward emotion on/off" switch.

Last edited:
I have hair and im thin, which is more than most guys can say at 32.

Turn ons: well traveled, kind of diverse set of eclectic interests.

Turn offs: I'll never worship a woman, or pay a lot of attention to them (other than my daughters)
<{monica}>

certainly not my Stathamesque hairline

probably green eyes, I didn't realize how rare that actually is as so many in my family have them.

Like:
Everything

Dislike
Nothing

Tall, kind, smart, fit, dick, educated, aware of my limitations.

Messy as shit, smoke, bouts of laziness, annoyingly logical and refuse to do illogical things, crappy kisser, cheap, inappropriate jokes, oh here's a quote "you don't care about anything important like music or pop culture", bad dancer, poor fashion sense, get overly excited about boring things.

I once joked that my online dating profile would say "potential, potential potential", female friends have brought up how accurate that was years after.
I smoked for several years and that was a huge issue. My car is also a goddamn pigsty.

Turn on's: I'm jacked and tan. Not to brag, I've been called mancandy by other women, but I still remain humble.

Turn off's: I'm not real sure, but some wouldn't like how I am set in my ways, because I know what works and what doesn't.

Nice self effacing " weakness" bro!

Right up there with " I'm a perfectionists " or " I spend too much time volunteering "

I guess it's hard not to sound conceited in this thread lol, but i get told by both girls and guys that i have nice teeth. Girls point out my dimple, that i never thought was that rare, but i guess it is somewhat.

being 100% honest here

attractive: my money and my height
unattractive: my teeth and face

Has Kardashians came in yet to say

" everyone says I have a great personality...

Long eyelashes and deep dimples.

Back