What do women find attractive/unattractive about you?

I guess my attractive qualities are
Blue eyes
dem broad shoulders
dat facial symmetry
Unbelievable ass
English accent? (I live in the one place in Canada where this is a huge negative though)

Unattractive qualities
5'8
Typical British teeth
Lack of social skills
Bipolar

upload_2018-8-15_10-23-6.png

2dtT.gif

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-15_10-22-59.png
    upload_2018-8-15_10-22-59.png
    404.6 KB · Views: 2
I dunno, im easy to talk to I guess. Always a good listener.

She hates my lack of a wardrobe though. I've never needed a suit in my life, why the hell would I own one?

They like:
That I'm tall. Black. Articulate.
9Y0yG0D.png

They get turned off:
That I'm too imposing. Black. Verbose.

xfCgoBn.png

Sometimes I win. Sometimes I don't:
shrug_zpsw6ryy3rb.png

tenor.gif

She's turned on that I'm a Sherdogger with a respectable post : like ratio, also because I'm a Sherdogger she likes me because I'm
  • 6'5
  • 300lb of muscle w/h 4% bodyfat
  • 10/10 aesthetics
  • Bench teh 275
  • smashes LA 10s + Boise dimes daily
  • Can have secks for 144 hours straight
  • makes over 400k an hour
  • street fighting record of 500-0-1
  • D1 wrestling champ

I should probably get way more ass than i do. In shape, good looking, out going, musician, decent car.

But im obnoxious, loud, broke, smoker, an alcoholic (Sometimes i do drugs too), rude, unreliable, and picky with women.

Have you not noticed that the responses have been that everyone on sherdog is a jacked genius with a huge dick? I've posted a pic of myself on here before in the "who has the guts to post a pic of themself" thread, but I picked something fairly modest and specific as mine. I didn't realize everyone here was a wizard who can beat the shit out of everyone before mashing their 12 inch dong into every chick.

lol I mean...what did you expect when you made the thread? You're basically asking us to brag about ourselves. It's literally how the thread is set up--tell me your worst qualities, and your best qualities.
I honestly have a little less problem believing that there are jacked guys on a MMA message board. Some of us do, or did train, and the sport is going to attract gym rats as well.

Having a big dick has always been a weird thing to brag about to me. It sounds like something guys do for other guys. Girls just don't want a small dick, but they aren't trying to get the biggest dick they can get.
Negative qualities have been mentioned as well--quite a few manlets on the board.

Pro's;

I ragdoll them in the sack using submission grappling techniques in the bedroom to seamlessly transition from one position to another without losing a rhythmic thrust or removing my cock, always keeping the hands and mouth busy until they are busted out, at which time I bust in their grateful and exhausted greedy mouths like a boss.

Other;
  • Funny
  • Baller home
  • Intelligence
  • Overall attractive
  • Can build houses and get that cheddar.
  • I chat with mods on the PM, and have a OG join date.
  • Have that mysterious look in my eyes, that makes them always wonder what I am thinking.

Con's;

• Have kids (women always say how great it is that I am a single dad with custody, but look for the door while smiling on the way out)
  • Have a crazy ex (therefore baggage and must have poor judgement)
  • To open minded (sounds like a brag, but when you threaten people's belief constructs, even in one area in a open ended questioning way, you can lose them. Goes for men as well)
  • I can get a bit preachy and pontificate in an impassioned way. (Nobody likes this person, for various reasons)
  • Insecurities that are sometimes expressed through deluded narcissism. (I entertain this idea because I sometimes wonder if it may be true. lol
@HomerThompson for proof reading

Last edited:
-Funny and positive personality to match my looks
-Not even the slightest insecure
-Great lover, nice wang
-pretty good job

Dislikes
-Manlet
-Weed
-Too nice
-my gf

lol I mean...what did you expect when you made the thread? You're basically asking us to brag about ourselves. It's literally how the thread is set up--tell me your worst qualities, and your best qualities.
I honestly have a little less problem believing that there are jacked guys on a MMA message board. Some of us do, or did train, and the sport is going to attract gym rats as well.

Having a big dick has always been a weird thing to brag about to me. It sounds like something guys do for other guys. Girls just don't want a small dick, but they aren't trying to get the biggest dick they can get.
Negative qualities have been mentioned as well--quite a few manlets on the board.
It was genuinely meant as a description of weird quirks, like my OP of saying my voice. I thought I'd get responses about pheromones or musical ability, not everyone talking about their dick.

If I knew that I probably wouldnt be sherdoggin 8 hours a day

I'll start with the negative: I have some childhood trauma and am a natural introvert. My dad's side of the family consists of people who are intelligent but insane. I've had to learn to mimic normal human behaviour because my role models at home were off. It still often feels like work to socialize normally and make smalltalk. Some women definitely sense this: I'm a bit like an alien impersonating a human from observation.

On the flip side I'm tall, in shape, handsome, and entertaining. I can and will dance. Sometimes women really fall for my odd humour and intense personality too. I've literally been stalked, which was horrible. Thank fuck the gods saw fit to give me good features and smarts or I would have died alone (and probably already be dead).

On the whole, I'm glad to be happily married.

It was genuinely meant as a description of weird quirks, like my OP of saying my voice. I thought I'd get responses about pheromones or musical ability, not everyone talking about their dick.
You should've been more clear then

The words 'turn on" and ' turn off' are usually linked to sex in a way, and you started the thread off about having 'a sexy deep voice'.
How you thought body parts wouldn't get mentioned in a thread about turn ons and turn offs the opposite sex has towards you is...uh...ill be nice and say 'weird'

Quick witted sarcasm. They can't keep up. And when they finally do catch up to my words, they hate 'em.

But I can't give it up. Sarcasm can be beautiful.

women love my sense of humor
they enjoy laughing since being a woman must be miserable

women do not like how I drive, however.
most ask to be let out of the car at the next corner.
(and it's usually not even the corner I picked them up on)

Last edited:
You should've been more clear then

The words 'turn on" and ' turn off' are usually linked to sex in a way, and you started the thread off about having 'a sexy deep voice'.
How you thought body parts wouldn't get mentioned in a thread about turn ons and turn offs the opposite sex has towards you is...uh...ill be nice and say 'weird'
Was meant about small things for self-improvement. I know you can't change your voice, but at least a feel-good for people who don't have the broad-stroke appeal. I gave about the most modest possible thing in the OP and also invited deal-breakers and negative qualities. @HIMBOB gave a real response about his downsides.

Back