What do women find attractive/unattractive about you?

Amazing hairline, strong jaw, strong facial features in general. Big muscles, broad shoulder/chest/back. I also drop weight really easy and can get a 6 pack in a couple months if motivated. Also brutally intelligent and perceptive.

What they find unattractive is I am very confrontational and unmotivated to win them over. Since women come and go pretty easy I put almost no effort into "winning them over." They don't get to feel special or loved with me and if they upset me a couple times I'll just drop their asses with no remorse. Plus I can come off as very intimidating and threatening to weak women because I will call them out every time if they do something dumb or wrong. That whole "I am always right because I am a woman" thing gets shut down pretty quick and women looking for a weak man to push around lose interest in me very fast.

<33>

Nice summary!

" I'm fucking awesome , and the only thing that anyone has a problem with is my over powering awesomeness!"

Id love a glimpse of the actuall dipstick behind this self fellating drivel.

Well my picture is in the photos thread if you want to dig it up. How bout we get a picture of you, cutie?

Anyway, I don't consider being emotionally neglectful to the point of borderline abuse to be a trait of "overpowering awesomeness." I have not had a relationship over a year long because of my lack of patience and empathy.

Last edited:
Well I have a huge, jacked up Ford F-350. I know all the words to many Luke Bryan songs and I have a fantastic collection of John deere hats

Back