What do when nothing in common with your wife?

You're obviously not happy

Divorce her and be happy again. The "fear" is causing you to become a coward, preventing you from breaking free of miseru that youre clearly used to.

You deserve it..I guarantee you shes feeling the same way you are.

There are too many loveless passionless marriages out there, where both spousss are miserable but stay together because that's all they know.

Dont be stupid. Don't be a coward.

Also, when you say "plus I'd die alone and miserable" do you understand how much of a little bitch that makes you look? Have some fucking pride in yourself, pussy. You've lost all confidence and pride in yourself because of your failed miserable marriage. Your wife knows that too.
giphy (34).gif

What do you guys do when you have nothing in common with your wife? I have been married for over 15 years. At this point we have nothing common at all. Zero. Its a clam, benign relationship, like slow dripping faucet. The longest marathon of life. We love each other. Spend no time together other than chores. I moved down (entire first floor is my man cave). 2nd floor is hers. This is amazing, best set up ever!!!!! We don't have the same taste in TV shows/ movies, friends, sports, nothing. We have young kids though. That's the only/strongest bond. Can't divorce, I can't afford it financially and it would smash my kids plus I'd die alone and miserable. Not worth it.

Now, if we were just dating, its easy to break up. Breaking up with a girlfriends is easy as pie, no hassle, commitment, etc. But in this situation...no way.
Don’t stay together for the kids. It did me more harm than good, and trust me...they can sense the tension. You don’t have to divorce, just separate. There’s no point in being miserable, you’ll be doing your children a favour.

ipad incomming!

Make sure to get lots of dirty sex before its over.

What do you guys do when you have nothing in common with your wife? I have been married for over 15 years. At this point we have nothing common at all. Zero. Its a clam, benign relationship, like slow dripping faucet. The longest marathon of life. We love each other. Spend no time together other than chores. I moved down (entire first floor is my man cave). 2nd floor is hers. This is amazing, best set up ever!!!!! We don't have the same taste in TV shows/ movies, friends, sports, nothing. We have young kids though. That's the only/strongest bond. Can't divorce, I can't afford it financially and it would smash my kids plus I'd die alone and miserable. Not worth it.

Now, if we were just dating, its easy to break up. Breaking up with a girlfriends is easy as pie, no hassle, commitment, etc. But in this situation...no way.
buttseks

Oi.... I love my wife too. Just got married though, but we've been together for 8 years before that.

We reached that point already where we have difficulty finding common interests. There are times when it fizzes out, but we're good at bringing it up and agreeing to making an effort to include each other in the stuff we like. I have my limits, and she has hers. For example, I refuse to watch any Kardashian episodes and she knows this. I'm ok with watching The View even though I would never watch it I lived alone. She lets me blast Tool in the house when I'm cooking even though it drives her nuts. It takes recognition that your marriage won't survive if you're always doing things separately. Communication is key

You sound just like me and my wife.

The trick is to spend time apart. Just avoid her as much as you can without harming the relationship.

If she misses you, that's good for the relationship. If she's sick of you, that's bad for the relationship.

Just do that until the kids are grown. Then you can decide if you want to stay with her or not.

But having things in common is overrated. I mean, you have a dick. Does that mean you want someone with a dick?

It can actually be healthy. Like I'm strong in the areas where she weak, and she's strong in the areas that don't matter.
Speaking from experience, this is a terrible idea. It's better to nip it in the bud for their sake early. I wish the amount of times my parents had "broken up" when I was a kid had actually broken up rather than having to deal with it when I was 14/15. It was hell.

Compare and study the differences of each other's private parts?

serious ?, how did you get past say the 3rd date?

I can see smashing a woman w/ zero common interests, but dating one? shit, marrying one?

i'm legit curious how you even achieved that

Ask and Sherdog delivers!
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/have-open-relationships-become-normalized.4144534/

Been there.

In a desperate effort to save the relationship we tried to spend time together doing things we didn’t like doing together. I remember saying “okay” and following her to some lame Adam Sandler movie. We got a seat early and I left to get snacks before the movie started. After getting snacks I decided it would be more fun to go into a different theater room and watch a random movie by myself. This was definitely more fun plus the walk home was silent and probably shorter than wherever the hell she would have brought me next.

Either get into cooking together big time or get ready for a new chapter in life.

Have a lot of sex. Go on little trips. Kidnap and dispose of a homeless person. There’s a lot of things that can bring you closer.
This is not a game of American Psycho, sweetheart.
And, ahem, he probably shouldn't be having six kids. You know I mean this in jest.

Listen to a bro that’s been there.

Stick with her.

You leave her, wreck several lives and relationships.

Shack up with a new dolly bird.

10 years down the line you’re feeling exactly the same way you are now.

What’s the point?

Don’t stay together for the kids. It did me more harm than good, and trust me...they can sense the tension. You don’t have to divorce, just separate. There’s no point in being miserable, you’ll be doing your children a favour.
Don't divorce? that's terrible advice

This is not a game of American Psycho, sweetheart.
And, ahem, he probably shouldn't be having six kids. You know I mean this in jest.
If you do everything I recommended you’ll definitely make babies.

I like kids. So if you want to be best friends...

on a serious note, it sounds like the level of resentment is beyond the point of no return IMO

Back