What diets have you tried?

The Eating Less Food diet.

Con: You don't feel like you know a special, magical secret almost no one knows
Pros: It actually works and is healthy

Low carb. I see TS said the bad was brain fog. I felt after a week things where more clear

I do intermittent fasting and pay attention to my macros. So I tend to eat pretty clean with a cheat meal thrown in every few weeks.

Right now I’m loving tuna mixed with avocado, onions and pickles. So good!

I was 231 three and a half months ago.. now 205....

work out
4 eggs after
then dinner around 5 I eat either steak or chicken with veggies or rice
than have a protein shake with some fruit in it at night.

basically cut out bread and eat mostly protein..

Other side effects?
No brain fog?
No desire to trade your family for pasta and potatoes?

People usually report thinking more clearly.

You can get constipated depending on how you do the diet.

I like the food I am eating so pasta and potatoes haven't really bothered me.

No carbs, gluten, starch etc.

It definitely works but being super strict with it sucks and it’s hard to find meals that work.

In the end, minimal carbs are ok. It’s the sugary drinks that get you.

The stop eating too much diet. It's the only one that's important.

Drank about 12 cups of coffee a day no food no water but one meal in the evening at about 6 p. M. Lost about 30 lb in 7 weeks. The good was higher energy levels no afternoon slow down. Got paid for the half hour that I would usually take for lunch. Saved about 40 bucks a day on not eating breakfast and lunch, or beer and snacks.

The bad news is now I look far more attractive and I have to put up with women constantly clamoring for my attention.

What do you mean comps?
What kind of competition?

6106f32ea109e3688a691e7c69d85ff6.jpg

ZnFIZlb.jpg

Drank about 12 cups of coffee a day no food no water but one meal in the evening at about 6 p. M. Lost about 30 lb in 7 weeks. The good was higher energy levels no afternoon slow down. Got paid for the half hour that I would usually take for lunch. Saved about 40 bucks a day on not eating breakfast and lunch, or beer and snacks.

The bad news is now I look far more attractive and I have to put up with women constantly clamoring for my attention.
My max average was 11 cups. It would hover around 9-11 cups as coffee is free in the office. I was running on caffeine for almost 2 years yet I didn't developed any withdrawal when I stopped taking coffee.

thats why I stopped dieting

I've never actually tried a diet.. but I've been on that portion control/calorie count time for years now.

My max average was 11 cups. It would hover around 9-11 cups as coffee is free in the office. I was running on caffeine for almost 2 years yet I didn't developed any withdrawal when I stopped taking coffee.

<{yahyou}>
I heard when you quit drinking coffee you ko'd a fellow coworker, or sumpin like that.
<LatsRickStory>

I am on a keto diet right now. I don't mind missing out on potatoes, but I do miss pasta a bit. I also like porridge for breakfast, but now I have bacon with some weird combo of vegetables.

i don't believe in diets. i mean i believe that you should watch what you eat. that's for sure. but i don't believe in some type of system in which you only specifically eat certain foods. i think you can eat whatever you want, so long as it's in moderation, and you balance it out with exercise.

I have never tried one of those more well known diets. But what worked best for me when considerately overweight was simply halving everything.
No matter what my day to day eating was, I'd just have half the amount. Weight dropped so fast.

Back