What did you cook today? (Spicy Korean Duck Tacos)

Doughbelly

action scientist αlpha-nerd
@Gold
Reaction score
Well, they started out as tacos, but then I realized I was out of corn tortillas and only had these flour tortillas so maybe they're more properly called fajitas?

nice. last thing i cooked was a steak for dinner last night. it was solid.

sauteed fishballs, crabsticks, shredded cabbage, 3 eggs, spring onions, broad noodles. I'm eating it right now.

Trying too hard. Learn how to make indiginous breads so you don't have to look like a hipster noob by throwing everything in a taco like it's 1999.

Looks delicious

Trying too hard. Learn how to make indiginous breads so you don't have to look like a hipster noob by throwing everything in a taco like it's 1999.

Indigenous Korean bread, hahaha.

i-dont-always-talk-to-idiots-but-when-i-do-im-amused-by-it.jpg

I dont cook all my food is supplied, Tonight I ate prawn and mussels topped with lemon juice with a couple of chips, broccoli and sweet potato

i figured only hipsters know how to make indigenous korean bread

Last edited:
Yesterday I grilled salmon and asparagus and cooked up some onions, broccoli, red pepper, spinach, kale, and cucumbers. Simple, healthy, and delicious.

Looks pretty good TS just wait for the assholes to get on here and say your pics arent hd enough or you plates look like ones their mommas have and whatever you do never ever put food in plastic bowls. There will probably be a guy come on here that says hes a chef and your food looks like shit too and some homeless prick named fugazy that says hell feed your food to his dog.

Yesterday I just made some chicken sandwiches. Seasoned some chicken breast, grilled it up, then put it on a toasted english muffin with cheese, onion, lettuce, ham, mustard + mayo. Simple but delicious.

Yum, would eat.

Nice concept, but I can't stand cilantro (the stuff that they also put on pho). I'd replace it with moar green onion.

Just woke up so I am about to make some eggs with bell pepper and mushroom.

Made crusted pork chops last night. Added a little chili and cayene powder to mine to make it a little spicier. With a side of Broccoli and Carrots.

I don't cook but the Peruvian restaurant in town sure does. Had Lomo Saltado last night. So damn good. I have it like once a week.

Back