Crime What did the cops do wrong today. Vol. 2

Shes filled with anger. Thats textbook unhappy bitch behavior. She was using any insult she could think of to piss the cop off. Not mentally ill imo just a dumb bitch.
possible, but there seems to be some instability there. I agree she was ridiculously angry and was lashing out, but I have dealt with a ton of mentally ill people and that was how it seemed to me.

possible, but there seems to be some instability there. I agree she was ridiculously angry and was lashing out, but I have dealt with a ton of mentally ill people and that was how it seemed to me.

And the fact she didnt even have her license with her just compounds her stupidity

And the fact she didnt even have her license with her just compounds her stupidity

That is a charge in some states. He could have added that as a bitch tax, but then that is a bitch move if the person actually has a license. Now she is Internet famous and with her name out there, she will have trouble getting a job and will have to sell that Mercedes-jealous, you’re jealous

That was downright civil, compared to how it likely would've went down in the states. That said, cop was being a dick, in a situation that didn't appear to call for it.

Not sure about the legality of lunging at someone but it's pretty telling how she was able to trigger him into behaving in such an unprofessional manner. Just shows he probably shouldn't be a cop, even one who patrols the mall.

No defending the cop here. He's a man child, why the fuck is he lunging at her like that? Whether he was 'faking her out' or not is irrelevant, what a moron.

I would have knocked him out in a reflex and it would have been self defence.
I thought he attacked me and reacted. Period.
That would hold up in court in most first world countries, except the USA probably, because they consider cops holier then the pope in 99% of the cases.

I get that he's a man of the law and that was unprofessional as all hell but it was pretty fucking funny.

Not sure about the legality of lunging at someone but it's pretty telling how she was able to trigger him into behaving in such an unprofessional manner. Just shows he probably shouldn't be a cop, even one who patrols the mall.
The thought had occurred to me as well. What bothered me most was how he escalated the conversation to an argument the moment he opened his mouth. That was more telling of his inability to keep his cool, not the lunge. The lunge actually (hilariously) displayed some restraint on his part even though it was extremely unprofessional.

I'd say if he doesn't have an existing negative record and if this is the pinnacle of what him being triggered looks like than its a non-issue. I wouldn't be bothered with him being suspended for unprofessional conduct but assault is a little ridiculous.

Angry pigs are cute, but I'll try not to upset you too much because I don't want you taking it out on an innocent black guy later today.

Remember, black = gun, yellow = taser ;)
Wow I bet lead paint was a huge part of your diet growing up. That and estrogen pills

I think cops should just stay out of high crime areas for now. It’s happening to a degree in cities where the Mayors have hand cuffed them. Violent crime is up all over, and they should let it...because then folks will realize that you need to be tough on crime and scumbags....Not step on their throats, but truly arrest and book violent offenders. The only people hurting cops affects is the ones in the crime areas.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/beta.cp24.com/news/2021/5/6/1_5417130.html

He was charged with assault and suspended for basically flinching a woman.

Fake lunging at her to intimidate her.

Kind of like a high school bully or jock or something along those lines.

Do you condone the police using intimidation tactics on people who give them attitude?

She wasn’t unreasonable. His actions should have gotten him fired for sure. I am still considering whether that is assault or not. The question is would that place a person in reasonable fear of receiving bodily injury? I think if she lunged at him like that, he would have slammed her. The door being there is what is giving me any pause at all. Bottom line-he should not be in law enforcement and this is a civil issue between tenants-unless she actually destroyed property, but he was clearly taking sides in this issue and was hostile towards her. He also pointed to the camera snd knew he was being filmed and still acted like that.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/beta.cp24.com/news/2021/5/6/1_5417130.html

He was charged with assault and suspended for basically flinching a woman.

Fake lunging at her to intimidate her.

Kind of like a high school bully or jock or something along those lines.

Do you condone the police using intimidation tactics on people who give them attitude?

He knew the camera was there but his anger got the best of him. If he gets that hot over something little like that, he can't be trusted in a tense situation. He doesn't need to be in law enforcement anymore.
And who knows what other bull shit like that he's pulled and gotten away with. Any assaulting an officer or resisting arrest charges with him involved needs to be reviewed by an independent investigator.

This is taken from the first article posted:

Nicole Harper, was driving home on I-67 last year when seasoned veteran of the State Police force Senior Cpl. Rodney Dunn attempted to pull her over for speeding. Fox16 has what happened next:

Dunn says she fled, Harper clams she was trying to find a safe place to stop on a section of interstate that has a reduced shoulder.

Dash camera video from Dunn’s patrol car showed Harper pulled into the right lane, slowed down, and turned on hazards.

Less than two minutes after turning on his blue lights, Dunn performed a PIT maneuver, which caused Harper’s car to crash into the concrete median and flip.

“In my head I was going to lose the baby,” said Harper, who was pregnant with her daughter at the time of the crash.

Dunn’s body mic recorded him talking with Harper after the crash.

“Why didn’t you stop?” Dunn questioned.

“Because I didn’t feel it was safe,” Harper said. Dunn responded, “well this is where you ended up.”

Harper went on to say, “I thought it would be safe to wait until the exit.” Dunn said, “no ma’am, you pull over when law enforcement stops you.”

This is contrary to the Arkansas Driver license study guides instructions on what do when you’re stopped.

State Police’s “Driver License Study Guide.”Under

“What to do When You Are Stopped,” number one says to use, “emergency flashers to indicate to the officer that you are seeking a safe place to stop.”

It is clear by the video that the shoulder is narrow making it unsafe for the officer and everyone else on the road to pull over on the highway.

It’s not reasonable for the officer to have known the lady was pregnant but it doesn’t change the fact that he used a potentially deadly maneuver for seemingly no reason. She was not fleeing she was clearly acting within the guide lines established by the State. This is just one more instance of police officers overstepping their bounds and needlessly putting the public in harms way.

https://jalopnik.com/cop-flips-pregnant-womans-while-she-tries-to-pull-over-1847062704

[URL]https://www.fox16.com/news/investigates/fox-16-investigates-woman-files-lawsuit-hoping-for-policy-change-surrounding-pit-maneuvers/
[/URL]

Last edited:
What a POS. What the heck is wrong with him .

I have often drive a bit to pull over into a side street , parking lot or to where the shoulder provides ample room, before pulling over. Never had an issue with troopers / cops being pissed about it.

What a POS. What the heck is wrong with him .

I have often drive a bit to pull over into a side street , parking lot or to where the shoulder provides ample room, before pulling over. Never had an issue with troopers / cops being pissed about it.

Same. If I don’t feel it’s safe for the officer, shoulder or reduced lighting, I’ll drive a bit until it seems safe. I also drive with my hazards to show intent. Sounds like this officer wanted a PIT sticker.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back