Crime What did the cops do wrong today. Vol. 2

Maybe don’t stab someone and then wave the knife at the cops while they try to arrest you? The guy was pretty damn mobile for a double amputee.

And per them he was getting ready to throw it at them. I guess the cam backs this up because nothing yet on firing them.

But there will be a cry to fire and charge them.

And per them he was getting ready to throw it at them. I guess the cam backs this up because nothing yet on firing them.

But there will be a cry to fire and charge them.
we need to hold the cops accountable but never the criminals.

FFS there are bad cops but come on the guy had a knife.. not like he was just a bystander in his wheel chair. People just looking for reasons to complain.

I realise this but it's not to hard to take a guy out with no legs peacefully even with a knife. Just saying firing 8 shots is abit over kill.

I realise this but it's not to hard to take a guy out with no legs peacefully even with a knife. Just saying firing 8 shots is abit over kill.

It's also easy to say that while not being a cop with the guy threatening to throw a knife at you. Please take that into account as well. Also please take into account that the cops don't just show up and start shooting immediately. The guy wasn't complying. I'd say almost all of the blame lands squarely on him.

It's also easy to say that while not being a cop with the guy threatening to throw a knife at you. Please take that into account as well. Also please take into account that the cops don't just show up and start shooting immediately. The guy wasn't complying. I'd say almost all of the blame lands squarely on him.

I agree the blame is on him should he of died maybe maybe not, he did stab someone afterall. I beleived the situation could of been handled better. It's just the first 2 cops are trying to subdue him with non lethal force. It's the third cop what arrives on the scene later and within 15 seconds starts firing without accessing the threat of the situation is what I have a problem with.

I think the first 2 cops did a good job they realise they weren't in danger, the guy had his back to them and not moving all that fast and needed the wall to keep his balance. They couldve walked faster then the bloke could run.

If I was the cop I would not see him as a threat. I have body armour and most people couldn't throw a knife and land it in the neck to save them self let alone a guy who has no balance.

Cops shot a double amputatee as he fled on his stumps. He apparently stabbed someone while still holding the weapon.

https://www.news.com.au/world/north...s/news-story/3229bdc61a2f0131431f99ef195c5600

Twitter is big mad about this one and everyone is leaving out the part where he waddled up to a complete stranger and without warning, stabbed him in the chest collapsing his lung and is in critical condition. I would like to see more of what happened. I wouldn’t want a knife thrown at me, but the answer to that problem is distance. Plus, it has to be tiring running on stumps. Follow him at a distance and pull a car in front of him and block him in. I don’t necessarily agree with using lethal force (they tried to taser him twice) in this situation as I think there were other options like a ducking spartan kick ti the back sending him on his stupid face, but what I did agree with is the twitter idiots that are crying for him while ignoring his victim and not even acknowledging that he had just stabbed someone with a giant butcher knife.

This one had me a bit heated earlier

then I saw this

I agree the blame is on him should he of died maybe maybe not, he did stab someone afterall. I beleived the situation could of been handled better. It's just the first 2 cops are trying to subdue him with non lethal force. It's the third cop what arrives on the scene later and within 15 seconds starts firing without accessing the threat of the situation is what I have a problem with.

I think the first 2 cops did a good job they realise they weren't in danger, the guy had his back to them and not moving all that fast and needed the wall to keep his balance. They couldve walked faster then the bloke could run.

If I was the cop I would not see him as a threat. I have body armour and most people couldn't throw a knife and land it in the neck to save them self let alone a guy who has no balance.

Do you understand how body armor works with the cops?

Do you understand how body armor works with the cops?

Not really just presume it's kevlar what can stop bullets , if it can stop a bullet can't see why it can't stop a knife. Due to the crims disablity no way he's generating much force in a throw.

Last edited:
Twitter is big mad about this one and everyone is leaving out the part where he waddled up to a complete stranger and without warning, stabbed him in the chest collapsing his lung and is in critical condition. I would like to see more of what happened. I wouldn’t want a knife thrown at me, but the answer to that problem is distance. Plus, it has to be tiring running on stumps. Follow him at a distance and pull a car in front of him and block him in. I don’t necessarily agree with using lethal force (they tried to taser him twice) in this situation as I think there were other options like a ducking spartan kick ti the back sending him on his stupid face, but what I did agree with is the twitter idiots that are crying for him while ignoring his victim and not even acknowledging that he had just stabbed someone with a giant butcher knife.

Didn't realize the Mr Lowe had lost his legs due to a police attack sometime earlier from that Twitter post. Any back story on what happened. How does a police attack cause.you to loose both legs. Maybe just fake news

Not really just presume it's kevlar what can stop bullets , if it can stop a bullet can't see why it can't stop a knife. Due to the crims disablity no way he's generating much force in a throw.

No they are not stab proof. A knife will go right through them.

You have to have plates or a stab vest.

No they are not stab proof. A knife will go right through them.

You have to have plates or a stab vest.

Well I wouldn’t say a thrown knife would go through like a hot knife through butter by any means. I’ve stabbed the bajeebus out of a vest before and yeah it’ll for sure penetrate but it’s not like you’re cutting into a cake or something.

Didn't realize the Mr Lowe had lost his legs due to a police attack sometime earlier from that Twitter post. Any back story on what happened. How does a police attack cause.you to loose both legs. Maybe just fake news

I read five articles and they all stated that there was no details on how he lost his legs. The mom was outside the police station yelling “they killed my son in his wheelchair” Which is clearly false. La blm is standing up for him though, saying that it is open season on black people

Dude running reminds me of this guy

Well I wouldn’t say a thrown knife would go through like a hot knife through butter by any means. I’ve stabbed the bajeebus out of a vest before and yeah it’ll for sure penetrate but it’s not like you’re cutting into a cake or something.

I would be more worried about a head shot or based upon his height, a shot to the dick

I would be more worried about a head shot or based upon his height, a shot to the dick

Oh yeah cops don’t have the dick flap do they? Ooof. That’d be rough

Sure it depends on the knife and the person but they are not stab resistant to the real protection point. That's if it hits the vest. From that angle you are more likely to get it in the groin or upper leg. Where there is a good chance you will bleed out.

And the guy above beat me to it.

Back