Crime What did the cops do wrong today. Vol. 2

How badly do you want to trade places with the Tennessee cop?
78q7ty.jpg

coming from anyone. It’s fucking juvenile antifa angst
I can understand if it's a freshman in college or a young black dude from the hood. Even if I don't agree. Super cringe otherwise, especially from people who get offended because a trailer park in a GTA game had confederate flags.

<6>

bootlicker-boot.gif

You’re legit one of the weirdest people on here. Boot licker, liar, general creep. Remember when you were caught making things up about yet another poster in the Sports Bar? Who does that? Lol

Enjoy that leather.

bootlicker-boot.gif

You’re legit one of the weirdest people on here. Boot licker, liar, general creep. Remember when you were caught making things up about yet another poster in the Sports Bar? Who does that? Lol

Enjoy that leather.
The irony of posting a gif with a boot someone from Antifa would be wearing. <Lmaoo>
Enjoy complaining about video game trailer parks having confederate flags.

<Ellaria01>

The irony of posting a gif with a boot someone from Antifa would be wearing. <Lmaoo>
Enjoy complaining about video game trailer parks having confederate flags.

<Ellaria01>
So you still haven’t been able to produce a post showing that? Strange, it’s almost like you can’t actually argue anything and resort to making things up about posters you don’t like.

Funny you’re trying to call someone else juvenile while engaging in that kind of behavior. I’m pretty sure even freshmen in college grew out of that a long time ago.

In before zero response and some emoji.

So you still haven’t been able to produce a post showing that? Strange, it’s almost like you can’t actually argue anything and resort to making things up about posters you don’t like.

Funny you’re trying to call someone else juvenile while engaging in that kind of behavior. I’m pretty sure even freshmen in college grew out of that a long time ago.

In before zero response and some emoji.
Down with all cops! Fight the power, bro!

Money didn't even belong to the parolee. It was what his girlfriend had saved up from running her food truck.

Money didn't even belong to the parolee. It was what his girlfriend had saved up from running her food truck.
They should be charged and given the maximum penalty that a civilian would receive plus some sort of additional time due to them being law enforcement or parole officers.

bootlicker-boot.gif

Enjoy that leather.

Jesus, man. Boot locker too? Anqueefa own your ass

I always wondered how common it was for cops to steal money like that...

No convictions given involving hospitalized and battered Luther Hall. If any of you were unaware of the circumstances involving the incident I will release minor details. In 2017, Hall was an African-American male officer assigned to be undercover in a civil disturbance crowd in downtown St. Louis. When the protest was occuring the St. Louis swat unit attacks Hall leaving him hospitalized with a ruptured spine. The investigation was smeared with questionable police use of force and excessive force tactics involved. If you do not think officers lie for each other then think again

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1262482

Last edited:
Back