• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime What did the cops do wrong today Megathread Vol. 6 ? (who knows, lots of cop threads)

This is one of the more infuriating videos I have seen. I am sure @nhbbear will tell you it is textbook policing, but this piece of shit right here is exactly why I never shed a tear when i hear abut the loss of a cop "in the line of duty." This guy is a terrorist. Plain and simple. And he can do it legally. They tell this guy to leave for no reason, and when he does, they pull a gun on him, cuff him, and shoot him in the face wit a taser. Once at the station, this piece of shit continues to go after the guy.

Of course not a damned thing will happen because it almost never does. Both these cops have massive attitude problems and are a huge danger to the community. It is claimed the man was tased up to 35 times

Here he is bullying and belittling the guy at the jail

Major lawsuit winner right there. Hopefully that dad gets paid. The state you are certified in, entrusts you with the responsibility of having peoples lives in your hands. Giving someone an order and then holding them at gunpoint for obeying and appropriately responding to your order is fucking insane. The way he was treated when they placed him under arrest is fucking insane.

When I see videos like this I cant understand the thought process of the officers involved. This is why we need federal hiring standards but that would mean more pay or federal retirement equivalent and states and municipalities already can’t afford pensions now.

Major lawsuit winner right there. Hopefully that dad gets paid. The state you are certified in, entrusts you with the responsibility of having peoples lives in your hands. Giving someone an order and then holding them at gunpoint for obeying and appropriately responding to your order is fucking insane. The way he was treated when they placed him under arrest is fucking insane.

When I see videos like this I cant understand the thought process of the officers involved. This is why we need federal hiring standards but that would mean more pay or federal retirement equivalent and states and municipalities already can’t afford pensions now.
And why were they such a dick to him in the first place?

Once he told him it was his kid, he should of said fine and to please remain in your car until it is over. Instead he went from 0 to 100 immediately. For those 2, they obviously hate the community and look at them as the enemy. And they did nothing, so the lieutenant did it again and beat up a kid a few months later. never could have seen that coming.

Pig prevents young man from purchasing items at Walmart.
Pig then gets within 6 feet (Covid anyone?).
Pig doesn't understand wifi.
Young man starts exercising/jogging, Pig chases and tackles him for no reason.
Pigs destroy his AirPods.

So he was trying to steal stuff by not ringing it. Then when caught makes excuses. Then Tries to still get the stuff whe the Walmart employee said no. Then the cops says no he is being detained and he fights and runs.

Yea he got what was deserved.

https://youtube.com/shorts/A6mYhxhv5Xg?feature=share

Absolutely fucktarded policing. Roughing up a deaf dude because he can't hear your commands.

He looks drunk as hell the cops are giving confusing directions. One is giving him hand movements to stand up the other is doing the same to roll over. The guy is using being death to not do what they want because he is drunk. The cops need better training when dealing with this type of person.

Absolutely fucktarded policing. Roughing up a deaf dude because he can't hear your commands.

Have you seen the one from NM where the officer arrested a severely developmentally disabled man? It’s absolutely disgusting and disturbing. It started when Target employees called the police on him for taking too long at the self checkout. I think Target needs to be held responsible for what happened to this man as well. It’s hard to comprehend the utter lack of humanity from everyone involved.

Last edited:
Have you seen the one from NM where the officer arrested a severely developmentally disabled man? It’s absolutely disgusting and disturbing. It started when Target employees called the police on him for taking too long at the self checkout. I think Target needs to be held responsible for what happened to this man as well. It’s hard to comprehend the utter lack of humanity from everyone involved.

Heartless monsters. Meanwhile

This shit happens daily everwhere. Disgusting. 3 of them to literally torture a developmentally disabled dude who was holding up a line at Target. Then they cut and damage his property.
This is why operating budgets are so high.
One cop could of just helped him with the automated checkout & crisis avoided. But simply because a handicap person knew of his rights they had to try & teach him a petty lesson.

That’s 100% on him. The officers not realizing exactly the location they were when using the taser was on him, their situational awareness was compromised because they had ti chase him into oncoming traffic, again, on him. They clearly did not know their exact location in relation to the roadway when tasering because you get hyper focused on targeting the subject and not necessarily, on where (location) of ou are tasing him. His family will sadly get millions and I would not be surprised to see the traumatized driver get a few hundred k for this. Again, all on him, but not how civil courts tend to see things.

You are a deeply disturbed individual, and it's pretty horrifying to think that you were just an average cop

Seek help, seriously

You are a deeply disturbed individual, and it's pretty horrifying to think that you were just an average cop

Seek help, seriously

What aspect do I need to seek help on? Can you be more specific? What specific ideas are you trying to challenge? What are your solutions and what would have done differently than what I have already raid?

When people say police aren't always the best qualified to deal with social situations, this isn't what they mean - but it's definitely above and beyond in terms of police making the case for the Defund Movement all by themselves.

And no, Defund Police was never about less money protecting people, just less money to cops specifically, diverted to a more intelligent, less military force.

What aspect do I need to seek help on?
None imho. Situational awareness, as you know and have described, narrows and tunnel vision happens when going after a suspect. Split second decisions must be made. SJW ACAB have a false 20/20 hindsight - ALWAYS defending criminals causing the problem while slamming the person doing their thankless and often impossible job. Thanks for what you've done & sharing your insight.

Shoot the goon being stabbed with the grenade launcher. Nice.

Seek help, seriously

lol... Dude shouldn't have ran on foot into oncoming traffic on the highway. He was looking to get pasted even if he didn't get tazed.

Darwin Award winner there.

I feel like people like this should carry some sort of card that basically says in a PC way "This person is retarded, please understand the implications, act fairly and in legal accordance to the ADA" that they can just hand over to people when encountering issues, because this guy is literally incapable of expressing himself properly. I think to a lot of people and businesses his behaviour is indistinguishable to someone that's high on drugs, and people are going to be a lot harsher towards a perceived drug fiend than someone with a disability.

Laughing at disabled veteran who a restaurant denied use of a bathroom to, Cops thought his disability causing him to urinate on himself was hella funny.

Dallas Cops Laugh After Disabled Veteran Peed Himself Because He Wasn’t Allowed To Use Restaurant Bathroom!

https://worldstar.com/videos/wshh2R...e-he-wasnt-allowed-to-use-restaurant-bathroom

These cops would get shot in the face and I wouldn't care.

Laughing at disabled veteran who a restaurant denied use of a bathroom to, Cops thought his disability causing him to urinate on himself was hella funny.

Damn, I don't know how I missed this story until I saw it on Lackluster's channel.

Fuck these pieces of shit. This guy got mutilated while in the service only to come back home and have police officers laugh at his medical condition like they're elementary school kids.

IA immediately cleared them and claimed that they "hadn't violated department policy," which is a fucking lie, because there are prohibitions against discourtesy and being ignorant of the laws that they enforce in the code of conduct.

Dallas's civilian review board is investigating this case, but I'm not sure what its powers are to discipline officers. I'm sure that the employment contract isn't going to let them get more than a slap on wrist for something that didn't involve any type of force.

None imho. Situational awareness, as you know and have described, narrows and tunnel vision happens when going after a suspect. Split second decisions must be made. SJW ACAB have a false 20/20 hindsight - ALWAYS defending criminals causing the problem while slamming the person doing their thankless and often impossible job. Thanks for what you've done & sharing your insight.

LOL @ "thankless and impossible."

They get fat pensions, and it's nearly impossible for them to get fired or sued personally for acts of gross negligence or intentional criminality that would send 99% of the population to prison.

Federal agents and local cops who are cross-deputized as US Marshals can't be sued at all.

Most cops who are crooked enough to end up on Brady/Giglio lists (which basically prevents them from being able to testify in trials because the prosecution has to proactively disclose that they're not credible witnesses) still keep their police certification.

Half the shows on TV and streaming are police procedurals that glorify the profession.

The majority of local news outlets are stenographers for PDs and police unions and will report obvious lies uncritically.

The criticism that you're complaining about, which is from people on social media rather than the media itself, was completely absent from the mainstream political discourse until a few years ago.

Last edited:
Damn, I don't know how I missed this story until I saw it on Lackluster's channel.

Fuck these pieces of shit. This guy got mutilated while in the service only to come back home and have police officers laugh at his medical condition like they're elementary school kids.

IA immediately cleared them and claimed that they "hadn't violated department policy," which is a fucking lie, because there are prohibitions against discourtesy and being ignorant of the laws that they enforce in the code of conduct.

Dallas's civilian review board is investigating this case, but I'm not sure what its powers are to discipline officers. I'm sure that the employment contract isn't going to let them get more than a slap on wrist for something that didn't involve any type of force.

Cops are property protectors. To them making this disabled vet piss himself rather than inconveniencing the pizza place was well worth the effort.

Back