What country are you in, how do people feel about Syrian refugees and where are things going?

I'm in the US and I love our Syrian refugees. They've done far more good for this nation than bad.

Case in point, steve jobs, son of a Syrian refugee.

Steve_Jobs_Headshot_2010-CROP.jpg

I'm in the US and I love our Syrian refugees. They've done far more good for this nation than bad.

He was raised with American values though.

With regard to his biological parents, Jobs referred to them as "my sperm and egg bank. That's not harsh, it's just the way it was, a sperm bank thing, nothing more."

He was raised with American values though.

With regard to his biological parents, Jobs referred to them as "my sperm and egg bank. That's not harsh, it's just the way it was, a sperm bank thing, nothing more."
Apropos Western values, had Jobs ever even mentioned Islam or being Muslim? From documentaries seen, his religion seemed to be more of a vegetable-smoothie, New Age-sort. Nothing wrong with that, of course; just reckon it echoes exactly your sentiments here - cognizant of which or not, he grew up in a Christian-shapen world in which his "Syrianness" played little role.

The f**k outta here with this sh*t. Jobs was half Syrian and raised by an adoptive American family. Nice Leftist nonsense talking point though. If his father had stayed in Syria he'd most likely be an ISIS warlord by now. It's good though that people like you have absoultely ZERO perspective of what life is like outside of your little bubble.

Last edited:
Outside of the conservative internet talk circles, I've never head a single person in real life complain about Syrian refugees here.
You dont think Canadians conservative or otherwise are upset that their taxes are supporting 30 000 syrian refugees for at least 1 year including their planes fare ?

Denmark. So far the welfare and criminal/justice systems are taking the largest hits.
Remove all Muslims from the west.

Good thing you're from Denmark.

Otherwise you'd be called a bunch of slurs here in the states.

We dont have migrants here but most people don't like Islam and the encroaching Muslamic agenda.

Just got back to America from Germany. I have yet to speak with one German that wants them there. Its a drag on the economy and the rape/sexual assaoult % has gone up.

You dont think Canadians conservative or otherwise are upset that their taxes are supporting 30 000 syrian refugees for at least 1 year including their planes fare ?

It quite obvious that lots Canadians have very little or no direct experience with Muslims in any large numbers and still have the same naivety and ignorance that many Europeans once had.

All these 'refugees welcome', 'all cultures are equal' and 'diversity is our strength' lemmings are in for one hell of a nasty reality check.

Back