What country are you in, how do people feel about Syrian refugees and where are things going?

JosephDredd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Pretty self explanatory. I'm trying to get a handle on what's really going on in the world. Most of my information on what people are thinking comes from Sherdog and people in the WR definitely don't represent the average person when it comes to politics.

How have migrants impacted your country? How do people outside the internet feel about them? And where do you think things are going based on how the average person feels about it? (Not where do you fear or hope things are going based on how you feel about it.)

It really looks like refugees have increased rapes, assaults and murders in their host countries. I don't know if refugees have been linked to any major terror attacks, most of those Muslim attackers seem to be home grown.

If anyone has articles to provide, please do. I tend to be anti-Islamic because of how they treat women and children, but right now my thoughts on the refugee crisis are somewhat vague because I haven't invested time to sort out the real information from all the agenda-yapping.

334.gif

I don't think people have a problem with Syrian refugees. The people have a problem that only a tiny percentage of the refugees are actually from Syria.

So far, nothing major has happened here with the immigrant population aside from the usual rape-y stuff, which is to be expected (as the women are quite lewd and those men are really, really repressed).

I don't talk about those things with most people. My general impression is it's overwhelmingly unpopular from normal people regardless of politics. Has nothing to do with racism or whatever bullshit the left pretends it does and everything to do with lack of confidence in the ability to vet people from a place like Syria.

I'm honestly in favor of just not taking in any.
I believe we have have citizens of our own nation that require intense care and support that don't get it, so why should someone from literally halfway around the globe.
Most of the people around me, coworkers etc, are clueless about the wars, and the refugee crisis. People are vegetables who don't even watch the msm news these days.
Canada.

I don't think people have a problem with Syrian refugees. The people have a problem that only a tiny percentage of the refugees are actually from Syria.

I don't think I've heard this before. Where are they from?

I'm from America, the greatest country in the world, and we haven't had any problems. Most American Muslims are conservative, business owners, workers, and a chill people here.

Many of them contribute to my society, I see them running businesses, they are often well educated, lots are doctors, lawyers, and they are just as regarded for their intellects as Asian and Jewish professionals.

Those are my experiences. I've had no problems with them personally.

The fact that it's like 80% young males is cause for concern.

Germany. Lol. What little Germans that I have talked to about this hate them. An old lady actually started to cry a little when talking about them.

I'm honestly in favor of just not taking in any.
I believe we have have citizens of our own nation that require intense care and support that don't get it, so why should someone from literally halfway around the globe.
Most of the people around me, coworkers etc, are clueless about the wars, and the refugee crisis. People are vegetables who don't even watch the msm news these days.
Canada.
What are the policies you would like to see to help the citizens of your own nation?

So far, nothing major has happened here with the immigrant population aside from the usual rape-y stuff, which is to be expected (as the women are quite lewd and those men are really, really repressed).
I have a problem with the religion they will spread to their offspring. And yes they do have lots of kids. Some Muslims want to breed the west out of existence.

The way Canada has handled its Syrian refugees is a disgrace and I don't see it as anything but a reckless vanity project for the Liberals. The most vulnerable people in the region were ignored, 25000 Arabic speakers were rushed through the interview process, dumped into completely overburdened programs, currently racking up multimillion dollar hotel bills across the county, already living off of food banks, and so on. That's the cycle of brainless Liberals and heartless Conservatives, I suppose.

I have a problem with the religion they will spread to their offspring. And yes they do have lots of kids. Some Muslims want to breed the west out of existence.

10% of Syrians are actually Christian. I was half-expecing those people to come over, when people started talking about Syrian refugees, but it doesn't seem like even 1 in 10 men is a Christian. It seems like the Shia Muslims and Kurds also stayed to fight, so basically it's just the Sunni Arabs who are coming over.

No offense to the Sunnis but they're getting a bit of a bad rep with all of those terrorist organizations such as ISIS operating in their name. Should've stayed to clean up the mess.

Back