what brings you here?

The "Work" Art does in a bar at night is sing karaoke for free drinks. Not so glamorous huh?

Originally posted by JIMPANZEE
I am a monkey and I live in Tank Abbott's toilet.

But that is embarassing, so I tell people that I am a 21 year old Chinese-Australian. I study Food and Beverage and I have my RSA (Responsible Service of Alchohol) and will be in the food/bar industry.

I got into MMA through watching wrestling. I saw Ken Shamrock in WWF(E) and heard about this Ultimate Fighting Championship. So I bought some UFC tapes and got hooked.

My girlfriend laughs at me because she thinks I like to watch sweaty men "hug each other on the floor."

I found this site by browsing for UFC and PRIDE, and browsed and read the sherdog forums for a few months before registering.

Art what comics did you used to collect? I used to collect DC comics around Zero Hour and I stopped around when DC VS Marvel came out.

I have heaps of comics in my collection!

Oh yeah, and my main reason for posting here is to spread the word on JIM PAN DO and hopefully take over the world.

NERD.
nerd.gif

Originally posted by PabloPittbull
Well, i am 27, from Melbourne, Oz.

I work at a Jewish school as part of the IT/Helpdesk staff but I am not Jewish.

I used to do some Muay Thai, but a few years ago I blew out my knee while skateboarding and I was a little hesitant to go back to train because of my injury. I do some light training and bag work at home, but that's about it.

Got into MMA by watching Wrestling and some old K1 stuff. Pretty much found this site doing a search for merchandise and got sucked in to the world of the Sherdog forums.

I like all types of music from jazz and blues to black metal and hardcore punk. Don't skate too much know bt like to watch. I like sports and I am a soccer junkie. That's pretty much it

P.S.
Jimpanzee and Art, I've got a friend who runs a comic book store in Melbourne. if you guys are interested in getting some stuff, I can always ask him.

You're cool Pablo.
cool.gif

Originally posted by Conrad
I am a student at Universty Wisconsin Superior. I will be a Joinior there yet I still have to pick a Major. My Freshman year I was a Music Ed major but I just could see my self dircting band so shompore year I became "Un-decleared." I would like to be a elmemntry Ed major but I don't think I have the grades to get into the schools program.

I am curently at home which is on Madline island which is apart of the Apostle islands. Life is realy laid back. I work at a breakfast place but when I got the day off I read and lounge alot.

I Had a gerbil named Britney that died a little while back and then an animal came and dug up her grave. that wasn't that cool.

This trip home this summer has been a very hard one for me. i am relizing that must of my friends from highschool have gotten into alot of serious trouble and everone here is very depressed. Not alot of hope going around but I am glad that I left my freinds and partying a few years back so that I am not in there situations.

But all in all my life is going very smooth. I'am ready to go back to school mentaly so that is good.

i have a dog named telly and he is right by my side so I thought I would bring it up. Good but dumb dog.

You're just evil Conrad.
evil5.gif

Originally posted by Hound
Art This "let`s get to know each other" thing is not gonna make me take it any easier on you once I have fully reconfigured my Chi. The fact that you have three kids will not stop me from melting your brain into goo when our final battle begins.

About me: I am 29, studying to become a history teacher hopefully in 3 years.

I have started weightlifting again for almost a year now and my biggest hope is to one day bench 3 plates a side on the bar.

I love animals but have no pets and my favorite color is red.

Soon I will eat your heart.

Go sit in the corner, Hound.

dunce.gif

Originally posted by ART SANTORE
for me i'm at work 8-5 as an estimator and at this time things are slow. ( i'm addicted now) i first started in the mma board and then moved onto the ot board and visited the pic & media boards as well. i still go into the other boards at times. however at times that i wanted to post a reply on someones post i felt that my terrible spelling or lack of great knowledge would make me out to be a imbocile think thats spelled right:rolleyes: . anyways one day i stumbled into here and saw that not to many people where in here to often. so i'm thinking i need more post to get an av and why not post on every thread on this board. figured no one will notice. well conrad chaught me red handed. here i was laughing my arse off replying to everyone post and all of the sudden conrads thread pops up. "art this is not the way". it was at this point that i decided that this board was going to belong to me.(i also enjoy seeeing my name on the left of every thread)

a little about me. i'm 30 years old this october i use to collect comics (now they cost to much). i enjoy saturday morning cartoons ( i record them). i've got three kids ( 2 boys 5 and 9 years old and 1 girl almost 2) marrried for 8 years got married on the fourth of july so i wouldn't forget the date. started fighting to get back into shape. after getting my but handed to me from javi, romie, and jhon i figuered i better learn this jj stuff. i got paid $150 for my fist fight and the extra money was nice that and that i lost 15lbs. my favorite food has to been chinese but i eat just about everything except liver.

well what brought you to this board and give a little bit of info about yourself so that us antiguys can get to know each other. such as did you now conrad is a vegitarian and his pet hamster britney just past away. mma is 19 years old and is in the process of becoming a doctor. then we can get back to calling each other names or what not.

I'm so proud of you Art.
salute.gif

yes mma this thread wasn't put up to make any assumsions of are friends just to get to know the here and now thanks guys for the feed back its nice to know a little about you guys so that we i need some money i have some black mail info.j/k but if i was evey to get out your way i would like to meet you all.

Hey Art I forgot to mention this but although I am a Canadian citizen I was in fact born in Bogota Columbia in a rich people hospital called "Clinica Del Contre(sp?)" and spent my two first weeks in that country. Although I have no real Aztec blood like you I think you really should not make black mail jokes cos I still keep in touch with my cartel cabrons.

oh sorry hound that post was only for the only guys. i consider you to be my superguy buddy person. i forgot to add that in. my bad.

Don't ever slip like that again SanBernardino.

PABLO9.jpg

Well, what brought me to this sight is your hot body! Art I have to say to make me feel good everytime I look at one of your fight pictures!

i couldn't pick it out when i seach canada flag this is what i got

Art this is what I got when I serached for the white paraguyan's national emblem.

tortilla-espan.jpg

it's an X hound thats just so sweet. thanxs yox xo mxch.

Back