What board game would you play to win if winning meant saving your life

So did you survive?

• Total voters
came here to post this, there is hope in the world if other people remember this lol

Yea , I gotta go and rematch these now, and the Wayne's Worlds after catching the reference to it in Bohemian Rhapsody...

Chess if he's an average Joe, but so many good players around the world he can easily be one

I say Carcassonne, but strong chance he get pissed mid-game and shot me lol

Fuck, it, challenge him at russian roulette... if you lose you get shot anyway, but you got a 50% he shot himself plus a ??% that he chicken out and you win

Also you get hands on the gun if it's the only avaible lol

Snakes and ladders

Last edited:
How smart does he look? How athletic? And do I have to teach him the rules?

If it counts, probably Twister.

If not, probably RoboRally

He owns every possible board game you can imagine so he would be an avid collector and have some skills

As long as I get to go first:

connect-one-the-classic-vertical-one-in-a-row-game-mb-connectone-30462094.png

Does this count?

Scenario: guy with gun

"Come with me and my house full of board games - if you win you live if you lose you die"

:eek:

Fuck I don't know what I would play. I'm pretty good at Monopoly I guess - I think I would try that. That's a toughie

PS: IF you choose a game that requires more players he has friends. Limited to one board game only that constitutes a board game you would buy on a shelf in a box and excludes video games or sports games and any other types of game and can not combine with any other offer and no cash value

Are you a fan of crokinole?

I'll bet a lot of people here have never played it. I'd partner up with you and dominate all challenges.

Back