What board game would you play to win if winning meant saving your life

So did you survive?

• Total voters
Not a board game, but cards against humanity. I'm really good at picking up people's type of humor

Beer pong, I fuckin dominated on the weekend. I have a really girly throwing technique too but it works and pisses everyone off ha ha

Trouble.

There is a small amount of strategy, but really just depends on the rolls.

I feel like a guy whose plan was to kidnap someone and threaten there life over a board game, would be pretty proficient at most skill games. I’m gonna drag him into deep waters and see if he can swim.

ZZgYj7A.png

I'd play risk and ask for his friends to join. A proper game can go on for days, so there's a chance he's gonna fall asleep and I can take his gun away.

Could bore him to death, turn the tables on em by making him sit through an entire session of Axis and Allies.
AxisAndAlliesBox.jpg

Twister - I'll kick the guy in the head when he sets his gun down trying to get in position.
815PJgyxYQL._SX425_.jpg

Probably just take my chances with Trivial Pursuit. The kidnapper requesting this madness, being clearly batshit crazy, might agree to a game of Russian Roulette with his fully loaded piece too, then problem solved.

Anyone who kidnaps someone and forces them to play board game will rape you at CATAN

False.

When confronted with my aggressive trade proposals and relentless verbal abuse they will have no choice but to wither and give up the butthole.

Er.. brick.

Chess...

Unless he's a strong player he ain't beating me.

Does DnD count?
In that case DnD. I hate it, I would want him to shoot me.

Ouija board and just spell out that I get to live.

Poker if that counts as a board game. That or Buckaroo

Monopoly would buy me 12 more hours of life regardless of if I win or lose.

Back