What board game would you play to win if winning meant saving your life

So did you survive?

• Total voters

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Scenario: guy with gun

"Come with me and my house full of board games - if you win you live if you lose you die"

:eek:

Fuck I don't know what I would play. I'm pretty good at Monopoly I guess - I think I would try that. That's a toughie

PS: IF you choose a game that requires more players he has friends. Limited to one board game only that constitutes a board game you would buy on a shelf in a box and excludes video games or sports games and any other types of game and can not combine with any other offer and no cash value

Does chess count? If so I have really high chance at winning.

Naked chicken, we just run at each other boners first and see who is afraid of touching pps

Been in a similar situation a couple of times and me sucking at Monopoly got two people killed. I should've picked Mouse Trap.

I am yet to win a board game in my short life, so I most likely would be shot.aint-nobody-got-time-for-that_o_851870.jpg

Risk!

This is a time consuming game but it's literally just rolling dice. But ya I'll conquer the world in that motherfucker

Trump%252C+The+Game+7.jpg

:eek::eek::eek:

Scenario: guy with gun

"Come with me and my house full of board games - if you win you live if you lose you die"

:eek:

Fuck I don't know what I would play. I'm pretty good at Monopoly I guess - I think I would try that. That's a toughie

PS: IF you choose a game that requires more players he has friends. Limited to one board game only that constitutes a board game you would buy on a shelf in a box and excludes video games or sports games and any other types of game and can not combine with any other offer and no cash value
Risk is the only answer since you are essentially risking everything.

Been in a similar situation a couple of times and me sucking at Monopoly got two people killed. I should've picked Mouse Trap.

Dammit, that was gonna be my answer! Because that damn Mouse Trap game never worked, so odds are the game would end in a draw every time.

Back