What are your unpopular boxing opinions.

Making steroids legal in boxing would do more for the sport than brining in the youtubers.

I thought the third reich, while kind of harsh, was actually…. Oh you meant unpopular BOXING opinions. NVM

Making steroids legal in boxing would do more for the sport than brining in the youtubers.

It would do more for it; it would ruin it. What sort of credibility would boxing still have it it encouraged ped use. I don’t think it would keep any of its major sports network deals

GF romanticized things, whereas OUATIA showed the coldness and brutality... It delivered what many people expected from GF.
Now if the GF trilogy was one single movie, it would be a different story.

GF romanticized things, whereas OUATIA showed the coldness and brutality... It delivered what many people expected from GF.
Now if the GF trilogy was one single movie, it would be a different story.

both great films but so many classic moments in the GF. I do agree with your post though

Which do you think is the best GF film? Imo the first is clearly better than the 2nd, which seems an unpopular opinion

Mayweather is the best super and welterweight champion of all time ahead Duran, Ray Leonard, De la Hoya, or Hearns.

Ha ha good one. But he wouldn't have beaten Hearns or Leonard.
I definitely think he would beat Hearns at 154, atleast would counter Hearns timeless times, and i doubt he would be hit with anything meanful.
Sugar Ray would be to close to call yeah, hard to say. Mayweather still is the better defensive boxer, even though Leonard was extremely technical and better at offense, tough to say.

I definitely think he would beat Hearns at 154, atleast would counter Hearns timeless times, and i doubt he would be hit with anything meanful.
Sugar Ray would be to close to call yeah, hard to say. Mayweather still is the better defensive boxer, even though Leonard was extremely technical and better at offense, tough to say.
Hearns could box, really well, the only issue for him was his durability. Mayweather would literally have nothing for Hearns and Hearns was massive at WW and would have a 6" reach advantage. I don't see Mayweather beating Hearns. Tommy could just unload on him all night.

Hearns, IMO, is like the worst possible fantasy opponent for Floyd. I think he'd outbox Duran and Hagler and I think Leonard is a closer fight than some think but Hearns would beat Floyd. Hearns knew how to beat a boxer.

Wonjongkam's reign was actually very good, even if it was mired by the corruption of the WBC and Thai boxing.

Back