What are your unpopular boxing opinions.

XThe GreatestX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I think Floyd Mayweather would have beaten Marvin Hagler but loses to Duran

I think Usyk is going to be a disaster at HW

I still am a fan of Chavez Jr...

Last edited:
I think Floyd Mayweather would have beaten Marvin Hagler

I think Usyk is going to be a disaster at HW

I still am a fan of Chavez Jr...
I think I agree on all of that.
Except the Mayweather losing to Duran. And i dont know if Floyd could best Hagler

Last edited:
i think prime GGG beats hagler in a brutal fight.

sorry guys, i love marvelous marvin, but i feel like gennady could stand up to him.

Tyson was overrated, Rocky was underrated.

Vitali Klitschko is HEAVILY overrated off of the back of holding his own against Lewis in his retirement fight.
Lomachenko is also heavily overrated.

Lomachenko will go down in history as greater than Floyd.

I thought Trinidad-De La Hoya was either a draw or 7-5 Trinidad.

I think Pacquaio was on steroids. Look at his physique in the first fight with Erik Morales and the 3rd fight with Morales. A body doesn't change like that in 1 and half years as a grown man unless you are on something.

Oscar and Shane in their Primes would have beaten Floyd (they were both shells by the time they faced floyd).

Salvador Sanchez mightve been the greatest boxer of all time

Bradley-Pacquiao 1 was scored correctly

Duran is a bigger legend than Leonard, Hagler and Hearns despite his record against them.

Marquez should have at least two wins over Pac, the first and last fights and the second one could've gone either way.

Canelo beat GGG in their first fight.

Lennox Lewis beats every HW from any era.

An in shape, motivated, in his prime Lennox Lewis beats every heavyweight in the history of the sport.

Floyd benefited from fighting a lot of champions at the right time, in the right conditions, otherwise he wouldn’t be nearly as revered

Tyson was never that great, he just fought a lot of cans

Ricardo Lopez is one of the greatest p4p ever.

I’m very happy Trinidad beat DLH and actually agree with the decision, one can’t win by running away.

And here’s the one that probably will get almost everyone in here salty AF.

Prime Calzhage beats prime RJJ and Hopkins

Most "robberies" are really just close fights where fans who don't understand the rules of the sport they are watching whine when their favorite youtube highlight fighter loses.

Back