What are your favorite beaches Mayberry?

Island snow in Kailua is such an amazing place :icon_chee

Island snow in Kailua was my favorite place as a kid, Powdery shave ice with vanilla ice cream on the bottom.

My friend lives in Lanikai. I love Kailua for it's mellow old Hawaii vibe to it's town.

tough call. We are talking beaches -not the surf right?

I am leaning toward some of the Puerto Rican beaches if not for the fact that Puerto Ricans fuck up up their beaches with trash and shit -despicable really. With no Puerto Ricans, Puerto Rico would be an amazing natural place

Cayman Island Sand is amazing and the water is often like a pool.

I dig camping at Cumberland Island and other natural places.

California actual beaches kind of suck except for the great waves, chicks, and picturesque cliffs. -especially if there are dongs out at Blacks beach. :(

Alaskan beaches are good for mud fighting and 4 wheelin'

I don't remember any of the beach names in Japan or Phillipines

Hey Lost,

You might be interested in my beautiful places thread: http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f7/beautiful-places-warning-lot-pics-2101039/

As for my favorite, Navagio beach in Zakynthos, Greece is the most beautiful one I've seen. I hope to visit it some day:

navagio.jpg

navagio2.jpg

navagio3.jpg

navagio4.jpg

I've been all over California, Hawaii, Bahamas, Virgin Islands, Australia, Florida, so on.

But I'll take Ipanema Beach over them all. I'll take thousands of girls in a crowd than any loner beach.

Loved that place.

Back