What are your favorite beaches Mayberry?

Lost

Looking through
Platinum Member
Reaction score
For me living in Hawaii my whole life I have to say Kailua Beach on the island of Oahu
kailua-beach1.jpg

and
Hapuna beach on the big island of Hawaii. Edit: Going to have a BBQ party here tomorrow :icon_chee
B-09%20Hapuna%20Beach%20South%20Web-LG.jpg

Last edited:
Big Beach and the more local 'little beach' was fun in Hawaii when we went.

anybody home?

iriri.jpg

299.jpg

Not a paradise and it's full of tourists but I'm emotionally involved with this place.

For me living in Hawaii my whole life I have to say Kailua Beach on the island of Oahu
kailua-beach1.jpg

and
Hapuna beach on the big island of Hawaii. Going to have a BBQ party here today :icon_chee

I hate you.

kailua-beach1.jpg

and
Hapuna beach on the big island of Hawaii. Going to have a BBQ party here today :icon_chee

more pics please

Can you imagine yourself swimming there? :eek:

I think you could let the fish latch onto your toes and fingers and become a seacreature just my thoughts :cool:

Oh sure rub it in Lost.

Sleeping Bear Dunes on Lake Michigan.

mic-stolz-300x215.jpg

Man I try not to covet other peoples lives, especially online, but I am straight up jealous of you Lost. Living in Hawaii would be amazing. I guess my favorite is the beach in Ludington Michigan, on lake Michigan. It's not a tropical island but it's clean sand and water and there is a 6 mile stretch where you can pull off and have a pretty decent amount of privacy.

Man I try not to covet other peoples lives, especially online, but I am straight up jealous of you Lost. Living in Hawaii would be amazing. I guess my favorite is the beach in Ludington Michigan, on lake Michigan. It's not a tropical island but it's clean sand and water and there is a 6 mile stretch where you can pull off and have a pretty decent amount of privacy.

Privacy really is key to truly enjoying yourself one of the main reasons waikiki is not one of my favorite beaches too many people.
and thanks man

ostia in Rome is wonderful.

playa azul in Puerto Rico.

Puerto rico sounds very appealing, pueto rican women are fine. People may be surprised, but finding a hot chick in Hawaii is actually difficult, well for me at the very least :redface:

I'd be inclined to think it's more about the weather and the people at the beach than the beach itself that are the bigger factor than the beach itself.

Back