What are your criteria for liking a post?

A lot of times when I see a thread I think, "aw man I've got a great zinger for this one" but by the time I get there all that's left to do is give @BisexualMMA a like

The rest of you chubs need to put a little more work in.

If you don't use the like button I'm gonna k you tfo and I'll walk off with your girl, you lookin' stupid for real, dawg.
Get it together homie

Don’t tell me how to live motherfucker!

A lot of times when I see a thread I think, "aw man I've got a great zinger for this one" but by the time I get there all that's left to do is give @BisexualMMA a like

The rest of you chubs need to put a little more work in.

A lot of people retired before the like button.

Basically if it's funny, a response to a question that I had, or I don't feel like quoting you but to still give you the courtesy that i acknowledged your post

If it amuses me. If you make a good point. To show I've seen and read your post if I don't have an immediate response to it. If you're a sherbud, I'll like your post without even reading it.

If it makes me laugh, it gets a like. Even if he's insulting me.

If it teaches me something I didn't know.

If it offers a unique perspective that I find interesting.

I don't think we should like posts that we agree with, especially political views. Because that's how war room posters get so many likes. Some dumb ass who happens to be a republican can post all this republican stuff and all the republicans will like that post, even though the guy's a dumb ass. The same thing happens with a dumb ass democrat. He gets likes just for posting democrat opinions that he saw on the news or worse, copied from facebook.

I also like posts with hot chicks, especially if she's been nude and her name is included for research purposes.

I never give out likes. And that’s across any site. I might give out zero like every 6 months.

I have to like the post, duh, and also approve of the poster.
Fixed that for you friendo.

Only if it makes me laugh, because humor should be encouraged.

Otherwise I have no interest in the like system.

If it's rude as fuck.

If it makes America great again.

I notice funny gay stuff usually gets a like around these parts.

Also anyone who mocks @Jack Handy jr gets a LIKE as well.

that's not funny

"you cant mock me fool i'm too strong. I'm troublesome!"
BeautifulIllegalHamster-max-1mb.gif

If it is racist or not politically correct or "homophobic" or sexually dirty/freaky.

It has to pull me out from the deepest darkest depths of utter despair,the black waters of woe,from where I reside,in infinite exile.

most of my likes are acknowledgements of a reply.
i also like posts that are witty, creative, funny.
the dumbest thing to like is the "gif as first reply to every thread in the heavies" type. it just validates the biggest empty posters of the forum.

If it amuses me, or if I agree. To let people know I’ve sen their replies. Idk. Sometimes I spam likes when people diss posters I hate.

If i find it funny, am amused, agree, or if it's well written--regardless of whether i agree with it or not.

I tend not to give likes to people with yellow cards though.
You fools are on time-out, I'll associate with you when time-out is over.

Back