What are you reading?

MeWithInfinityGauntlet

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If there is already a thread for this sue me. I couldn't find it.

The Selfish Gene by Richard Dawkins

Losing Ground by Charles Murray

Both are pretty good so far. I'm especially liking the selfish gene, this got a lot of hate back in the day for exposing the fact that people are inherently...selfish. Love it.

The Informers - Bret Easton Ellis
Always heard it was his worst book so I've always put off reading it, but I'm enjoying it so far. But I love everything he does. He could write a book about the size of my dick and I'd still probably enjoy it

Studying Demas in 2 Timothy at the moment.

Series of fiction books...Wilderness...by David Thompson. About a mountain man in America's Rockies back in the early 1800's.

51Sn8PEXwcL.jpg

The Informers - Bret Easton Ellis
Always heard it was his worst book so I've always put off reading it, but I'm enjoying it so far. But I love everything he does. He could write a book about the size of my dick and I'd still probably enjoy it

I bought the movie since I love his other stuff, and it had a great cast.

Still haven't seen it, but I've been meaning to.

Less Than Zero was fantastic.

I started reading It (Stephen King) forever ago but quit after chapter 2. I'm going to restart it this weekend. Can't wait for the sequel to last year's version.

After that I'll probably read Storm of the Century. I've also been wanting to go back and re-read the Harry Potter series.

<Fedor23>

I started reading It (Stephen King) forever ago but quit after chapter 2. I'm going to restart it this weekend. Can't wait for the sequel to last year's version.

After that I'll probably read Storm of the Century. I've also been wanting to go back and re-read the Harry Potter series.

<Fedor23>
That movie was really good.

The sequel is gonna have a lot of good actors.

The Science of Self Realization.

Lots of interesting information, about your soul/body/spirit, I don't necessarily agree 100% with everything, but very good information regardless.

That movie was really good.

The sequel is gonna have a lot of good actors.

Yep. It's really nice to have a highly anticipated horror movie to look forward to. I'm confident that it'll be good.

I'm pumped for Halloween too.

<Fedor23>
I finished this book not too long ago. It was a good book, overall, but that shit should've cut down by a couple hundred pages. Ironically, I've finished this book quicker than I did shorter books.

I finished this book not too long ago. It was a good book, overall, but that shit should've cut down by a couple hundred pages. Ironically, I've finished this book quicker than I did shorter books.

I burned through the first 2 chapters but never went back to it for some reason. I remember it being long as shit tho.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back