What are you reading?

I'm reading a bunch of books at once, slowly but surely (I joined the ''read 24 books in 2018 challenge'' on goodreads and so far I have only read 7 lol, way behind schedule, I don't think I will make it anyway):

''The Player of Games'' - Iain Banks (almost done, thoroughly enjoyed it)

''The Nautical Chart'' - Arturo Perez Reverte (I loved the shit out of ''The Club Dumas'' by the same author)

''The Telomerase Revolution'' - Michael Fossel

''The New Human Rights Movement'' - Peter Joseph

''Mastering The Core Teachings of the Buddha: An Unusually Hardcore Dharma Book'' - Daniel Ingram

Gotti: The Rise And Fall

images

I read books I can read with my Amazon Prime membership, mainly in waiting rooms.

Nothing reading is for nerds i watch youtube

I just started Mona Lisa Overdrive by William Gibson.

510HUEDky%2BL._SX295_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I just read Neuromancer and Count Zero, so I figured I should finish off the trilogy.

Well TS apparently I'm going to be reading your post history in a moment because you done fucked up today.

I'm reading The Stand. Read it years ago so I thought I'd read the newer version. It's ok but there's not enough of the bad guy in it or the people who joined him, and like most of King's books the ending is weak as fuck. There should have been more build up to the outbreak and more on the chaos afterwards. Instead it zips along to a portrait of an idealised town full of horribly, boring people blatting on about council meetings. There's a lot of good stuff and it's an easy read but the outbreak and the bad guy are piss poor.

Did you read the unabridged version? There's some great bits that got edited out.

Doctus, nonne? In Latina voce leges aut in voce barbara?

Golden palace takeout menu.. I like reading these but they are almost all the same, the drinks did it...

I'm back.

There's a lot of garbage he posted as a pseudo intellectual / authority especially on women and divorce, which is hilarious because it turns out he's a redpill idiot on a going his own way kick aka a dude swearing off women altogether. Here's his post about evil SJWs and the liberal agenda out to destroy MEN

These people are a cancer on society. They never achieved anything significant themselves, never accomplished anything relevant, and they never came close to living a life of meaning. So what do they do? They try to tear down people who accomplished great things in their life.

I posted a couple of videos on youtube. The 1st video talks about a man who landed a space probe on a comet and a dumb feminist tries to put him down for wearing a t shirt, who his female friend made for him. This feminist has never achieved anything in her life and is trying to tear down someone who has actually contributed something to the world. I also posted articles by Time and USA today on this.

The 2nd video contains clips of some dried up feminist wreck bashing Albert Einstein, calling him a misogynist and saying that he hated women. LOL the guy contributed more to humanity (men and women) than this woman's entire family tree combined.

People like this who try to tear great people down, they're losers who could never achieve anything of value themselves and they know it, so they try to tear better people down due to their own insecurity and jealousy. Feminists and SJW's are without worth and the sad part is that they are being trained and indoctrinated by our universities.

These ridiculous SJW's and feminists should be shamed, mocked and ridiculed, they offer nothing to society but instead try to destroy those who actually do.

He then links to videos of himself and his incredibly grating voice doing YouTube sermons. If you have nothing better to do and feel like alcohol isn't killing your brain cells fast enough, give them a listen.

I just started Mona Lisa Overdrive by William Gibson.

510HUEDky%2BL._SX295_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I just read Neuromancer and Count Zero, so I figured I should finish off the trilogy.

Mona Lisa Overdrive is my fav book of the Sprawl trilogy

Well TS apparently I'm going to be reading your post history in a moment because you done fucked up today.

Did you read the unabridged version? There's some great bits that got edited out.

Yeah, that was the version I read. It was ok but not one of his best.

I'm currently reading "asian men vs black women" by DanMMALeague

Reading 'the man who was thursday' enjoying it but have just reached the professors reveal and I'm 99% sure that

all of them will be police and Mr Sunday is the guy who was siting in the dark when syme was recruited

Next up is part 2 of the gentleman bastard series

I finished reading "the Rational Male" by Rollo Tomassi.

Now reading "6 pillars of self esteem" by Nahan Branden

I just got into Jordan Peterson’s 12 Rules For Life. After listening to him on Rohan I thought it’d do some good to read something from an academic. So far so good.

Back