What are you playing? v.10 (Red Falcon Edition)

Your Super Contra gun of choice?

• Total voters
Finished as much of Persona 5 Royal as I am going to. Which I guess was the base game.

Fun game when actually playing, but so much filler with the social stuff. Also, and I know it is a game, it feels skeevy "romancing" high school kids.

On to Ys 10 until Dragon Age hits.
I want to play Ys Nordics as well but I preordered Dragon Age and going to fire that up as soon as my PS5 Pro arrives. I just hope it’s better than IX because I honestly didn’t care for that one much. Lacrimosa of Dana is one of my favorite jrpgs of the past decade and I like how this one is much more colorful like 8. Then there’s also Romancing Saga 2 remake , the demo was a lot of fun. You should check it out sometime. Too many games….

Finally finished Death Stranding after starting it a long time ago. Terrible game. Kept waiting for it to get better but I actually thought the beginning was the best part, lol.
With the sequel coming out next year I feel so compelled to play this. Especially since first party games are increasingly rare but I just don’t know if I can force myself to play through something that looks so boring. Thankfully stuff like Monster Hunter Wilds and Ghost of Yotei is coming out next year so maybe the FOMO won’t affect my wallet or time.

I want to play Ys Nordics as well but I preordered Dragon Age and going to fire that up as soon as my PS5 Pro arrives. I just hope it’s better than IX because I honestly didn’t care for that one much. Lacrimosa of Dana is one of my favorite jrpgs of the past decade and I like how this one is much more colorful like 8. Then there’s also Romancing Saga 2 remake , the demo was a lot of fun. You should check it out sometime. Too many games….
Never been a big saga games fan, but will give it a look. After Veilguard, Ys10, Mario Brothers hip, DQ remake, and Fantasian.

What a great jrpg year

Last edited:
Back