i'm completely sold on khamzat

The wrestling advantage is sooooo much bigger than any size disparity. Khamz is well over 200lbs and can easily put more muscle on his frame if he wanted, but he honestly Probly doesn’t even need to. I’m telling you, he would destroy alex

i say too small cause wrestling is very strength related, and if he struggled to get him down
shit would turn south imediately, also putting more muscule may severe his cardio

alex is probably 220 in the cage, i think khamzat 200
but who knows, i'm impressed with him

Shoots so low like gamrot at times.

When done right no can defend.

Reactions: HHJ
Extreme nitpicking. Burns exceptional bjj stopped this kind of game plan, so it was mostly striking. His pure raw talent was pretty obvious to see.

not really nitpicking, he may face someone with excellent bjj in the future and who knows if it won't turn into another brawl?

Maybe. He’s very likely to lose.

I’m talking Borz tho. borz is the poatan killer. Kickvoxer kryptonite. There’s nothing a kickboxer can do to him, short of a lucky punch.

Don't forget that khamzat will need to use a lot more energy to try to finish a big LHW in the first round. Not sure if he can, and if it goes past the first round Pereira would literally murder him. Also not sold on Whitaker having better defensive wrestling than Pereira, but that's up for debate.

I became sold on his ability when I saw him dominate Rockhold in that grappling video, but still had concerns about him making it to & performing in the cage

Not any more
But... that was just a few months ago, wasn't it? <FookIsThatGuy>

Unless they had another grappling bout before the one that took place in May (the show aired later obviously), but if that's the case I'm not familiar with it

When he was out with his sickness, what people don't know is that he was bit by a radioactive spider.

But... that was just a few months ago, wasn't it? <FookIsThatGuy>

Unless they had another grappling bout before the one that took place in May (the show aired later obviously), but if that's the case I'm not familiar with it

Not sure what your point is tbh

I picked Khamzat to finish Rob in round 2 in the "bragging rights" thread a few days ago

I just wasn't completely sold he would dominate elite true MWs on the ground until I saw him make what was probably a 200 lb Rockhold look levels beneath him in that vid

why the hell did Rob tap as soon as the forearm was under his chin ? Must be one of the fastest taps in history.
His teeth were broken. A little longer and he would’ve cracked his lower jaw and swallow some of his teeth.

His teeth were broken. A little longer and he would’ve cracked his lower jaw and swallow some of his teeth.
His teeth weren't cracked, the lower jaw did break hence why they teeth looked fucked, nasty injury.

Its hilarious how much people doubted him. Acting like he got "exposed" because he had competitive fights with two guys who would be most peoples career best wins rather than just running through them in the first round like he did with most of his other opponents.

Its always been clear that the guy is a special talent.

Khamzat has delivered every time.
He overcame any lingering doubts in a big way today.
Id like to see him get back in the cage as soon as possible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
claypool97
Back