What are Wlad's chances in the Fury rematch

Wlad had a bad fight,

He is markedly better than Fury at even at this stage of his career.

He will beat Fury,

Then Kitchko retires or fights Wilder.

Would love to see Wilder Klitchko.
Be careful not to disrupt the typing dead on here......one might F up mt bets on here..lo.

sorry kid but I was born early 70's you are a toddler to me and that's obvious! See you in spring when you delete your account for a year.

We're about the same age then. Please accept my apologies, by the way you post I thought you were about 14. I'm sure you'll mature in the next couple of years!

not a good chance, just going by the old adage that whoever wins the first fight usually wins the second one easier. Then all the other reasons which I stated, pre-fight, why Fury would win handily. He'll be bolder the second time around and more confident. the klits, who never really showed much passion to begin with, will finally be ousted from that echelon of the sport where they really should have never been. The heavies today are awful, just awful.

Says the making accusations of who doesnt know what...you do realise anyone can just scroll up and see who said what,right? You dope have a nice vacation from here this spring!

I absolutely think you're full of shit pal, I dont beleive anything you have to say! & I don't care whether i post or dont post on this forum; ive not been a regular poster on here for a few years. Im fairly confident that there will be quite a few on here happy to see the back of you for a year; thats if you go through with not posting that is?

Last edited:
Don't know how much left he has on that old tank , i feel that's it for him and Fury will remain champion , long live the new king

the klits, who never really showed much passion to begin with, will finally be ousted from that echelon of the sport where they really should have never been.

you're spot on with the rest of your post, but that part is bollocks.
Their dedication and passion for the sport is what made them successful. Especially Vitali who showed what's in him vs. Lennox Lewis.
They were well deserved at the top, just looking at Wlad's body of work.

Also I'm not sure why you say "they" ... Vitali has been retired for years now. Because he's in his brothers corner? Lol.

Don't expect Vitali to return and spank Tyson Fury.

I used to dislike them too for many years, but eventually I had to evaluate between their success and my perspective on them.

Their dedication and passion for the sport is what made them successful. Especially Vitali who showed what's in him vs. Lennox Lewis.

Also I'm not sure why you say "they" ... Vitali has been retired for years now. Because he's in his brothers corner? Lol.

I used to dislike them too for many years, but eventually I had to evaluate between their success and my perspective on them.
Actually hes not b/c rematches are far from easier,particularly if the one who loses hardly threw any punches.....and that someone being the k.o artist. The second point is being bolder with Wlad only helps him, if fury really gets brave it does not favor him at all b/c of wlads power and assuming his skills are still there in no way does fury win an aggressive fight.

i got to give it to vitali for the lewis fight, that was a great fight, but I couldn't sit through too many of their other fights.

i got to give it to vitali for the lewis fight, that was a great fight, but I couldn't sit through too many of their other fights.

vitali vs corrie sanders / samuel peter / briggs are all pretty entertaining if you havent seen them.

I don't know if Wlad will do much more than last time, he had 12 rounds to commit to some punches and he couldn't pull the trigger. Fury is way too big that Wlad has ever had to deal with and the guy may be slow and not much of a power puncher, but he is excellent at keeping the distance and avoiding any damaging.. he chooses where the fights goes.

Fury looked like he was coming apart in round 12 just because klitchko let his hands go a few times.

Back