What are Wlad's chances in the Fury rematch

Too many excuses have been made as to why Wlad lost the first fight, mainly that he is past his prime. He's obviously going to start slowing down a little at his age but he lost because he could not fight the way he normally does. He has no height/reach advantage and he can't bully or outmuscle Tyson cus he is that much bigger. Add to the fact that Tyson has good footwork and moves incredibly for such a big lump. Wlad is used to fighting big punching heavy bags, guys that stand in front of him and eat his jab for 12 rounds

Im still not sure this fight will happen either, and if it does I think Fury will dominate him.

The odds on favorite will tell you the smarts bettors who matter think Wlad is going to win.....better question ...What are FuryS chances if Wlad throws more than a FEW power punches each rnd? Slim.

Fury is and always will be the more skilled boxer. Wlad gets stopped in the later rounds.

The odds on favorite will tell you the smarts bettors who matter think Wlad is going to win.....better question ...What are FuryS chances if Wlad throws more than a FEW power punches each rnd? Slim.

He has to land one first! And he's generally not prepared to put himself at risk which he will have to do

The Wlad who showed up last time will not win the rematch.

He has to land one first! And he's generally not prepared to put himself at risk which he will have to do

I dont put to much trouble on Wlad landing first or even trading shots here since Fury does not have one punch k.o abilities at least not early ,Watching and actually lookintg at EVERY punch that was thrown in detail i have little doubt Wlad wins the rematch even if he just gives 10%more ,,,,just 2 different skill sets .The biggest intangible beyond 40 years of age is will Wlad get confused with a new trainer or will he just add to what his strengths are f the last decade? Ijust dont see Fury winning here either way assuming Wlad does not wait untl the last rnd to fight ,which is highly improbable.

Fury may not be a ko artist but you are naive if you think he can't ko wlad, who is far from durable. Not saying it will happen but it's most definately possible.
You talk about giving an extra 10% and he'll win, but he achieved nothing in the first fight. If wlad gives an extra 50% it's still 50% of fck all! He's fighting a guy who holds all of the physical advantages other than power, and he's not prepared to put himself in harms way. Fury has much better movement, is far more fluid and natural, and has height, reach and size advantages. He lost the fight because he was way out of his comfort zone. Of course he can win the fight and the odds should be fairly close, but he won't change the way he fights and I expect fury to be far more confident in the rematch

I think Wlad wasted too many opportunities to land a few more punches on Fury and avoid him taking some of the rounds he did with both fighters landing very few punches.
Klitschko and his team will look at what happened and won't make the same mistake, but with that said, Fury still seems to have the right toolset to win the rematch as well.

I think Wlad could pull it off in the rematch. Then again I'm sure Fury will be more confident now and has a better chance at scoring a KO

Sure he can win. Tyson has the reach on him and pretty good footwork but wlad is the harder and faster puncher imo. He needs to get inside and be more active than last time though. If he could fight like his brother did against lennox lewis who also was taller then he has a pretty good chance.
Lennox is 6'5, Vitali is 6'7

Fury will play the role of Buster Douglas again, but this time against Wlad portraying Evander Holyfield.

Fury will play the role of Buster Douglas again, but this time against Wlad portraying Evander Holyfield.

Douglas fought for his life against Tyson, almost got knocked out himself ... Fury clowned Wladimir and barely took punishment.

And Wladimir was never anything like Evander.

This is true ..based on EXTENSIVE knowledge of boxing i'll place my membership on the line to anyones year banning on this fight and totally leave if Wlad loses...takers?

P.s to the comment above please be Puo if not the same trolls who cliam to know more or i post b.s nonsense put up or shut up heres your chance.......lmao

This is true ..based on EXTENSIVE knowledge of boxing i'll place my membership on the line to anyones year banning on this fight and totally leave if Wlad loses...takers?

You do talk an awful lot of nonsense though pal! I rarely post on here and would guess that a few on here don't care too much for your 'expertise' so I'll have that bet with you!

You do talk an awful lot of nonsense though pal! I rarely post on here and would guess that a few on here don't care too much for your 'expertise' so I'll have that bet with you!
O.k lets make the MODs know what the specific bet is and another good riddance like yourself who don't have much to say on sherdog..your to limited to do so anyway. I actually value this site much more than you do as an MMA site which is clearly obious in this boxing section...hence an MMa site. However my knowledge of having abilities to give advice in nutrition and training and MMa as well as BOXINg since ive actually fought before leaves you in the dust as a brainless individual on here so if I leave they lose a quality poster,unlike troll and such who are "LIMITED" in this section....see you in spring! post while you can up until then.....

Wlad had a bad fight,

He is markedly better than Fury at even at this stage of his career.

He will beat Fury,

Then Kitchko retires or fights Wilder.

Would love to see Wilder Klitchko.

O.k lets make the MODs know what the specific bet is and another good riddance like yourself who don't have much to say on sherdog..your to limited to do so anyway. I actually value this site much more than you do as an MMA site which is clearly obious in this boxing section...hence an MMa site. However my knowledge of having abilities to give advice in nutrition and training and MMa as well as BOXINg since ive actually fought before leaves you in the dust as a brainless individual on here so if I leave they lose a quality poster,unlike troll and such who are "LIMITED" in this section....see you in spring! post while you can up until then.....

Ive been boxing and kickboxing probably long before you were even a glint in the milkmans eye. But Im not going to bite because you're clearly a dick! I dont think anyone either beleives or takes too much notice as to what you have to say!"

Ive been boxing and kickboxing probably long before you were even a glint in the milkmans eye. But Im not going to bite because you're clearly a dick! I dont think anyone either beleives or takes too much notice as to what you have to say!"
sorry kid but I was born early 70's you are a toddler to me and that's obvious! See you in spring when you delete your account for a year.

Back