What are the best Conor quotes of all time

Back when Conor and Aldo were doing the conference in NY, a reporter asked: "Do you think you're getting under Aldo's skin?" - Conor: "I don't care about his skin, it's his head I'm after."
Same event, the question goes something like "do you think that you've got the title shot by leapfrogging some other guys at 145?" - Conor: "I could have gone through all of them in a single night. UFC had to give me this title shot, for the safety of the roster."

I've watched it live, and it was amazing, the crowd went insane. Sadly, that Conor is long gone now.

Last edited:
Back when Conor and Aldo were doing the conference in NY, a reporter asked: "Do you think you're getting under Aldo's skin?" - Conor: "I don't care about his skin, it's his head I'm after."
Same event, the question goes something like "do you think that you've got the title shot by leapfrogging some other guys at 145?" - Conor: "I could have gone through all of them in a single night. UFC had to do give me this title shot, for the safety of the roster."

I've watched it live, and it was amazing, the crowd went insane. Sadly, that Conor is long gone now.
He had a chance to be as good as Chael
But then, money and drugs happened

Somebody throw that hungry gorilla quote in there from before his Aldo fight. Please and thank you.

My favorites come from the days when he was still working hard and having fun instead of being up his own ass.

Telling the social welfare people to F off is probably my favorite.

"STAHP" while tapping faster than he punches ?

“Haha stop. Uhm, yes.”

"Three people died making this watch"

"I like Nick's little bro, I do. I honestly like Nick's little bro. I mean, how can you not like him? He's like a little cholo gangster from the hood, but at the same time he coaches kids' jiu-jitsu on a Sunday morning and goes on bike rides with the elderly. He makes gang signs with the right hand and animal balloons with the left hand. So you're a credit to the community."

“If a man pussies out, and he’s pussied out time and time again, (then he should be stripped). He’s pulled out of contests time and time again. I mean, the medical reports state he is fit to fight, so there’s no more questions. If you’re fit to fight and you’re not going to fight, the belt rightfully should be stripped.

https://mmajunkie.com/2015/07/conor...be-stripped-of-belt-wants-spot-on-dublin-card

Proceeds to win 2 belts and never defend either despite being "fit to fight".
Throws a tantrum when he's finally stripped after record time stalling the division.
This case study should tell you enough about what kinda hypocrite asshat Conor really is.
{<redford}

“If a man pussies out, and he’s pussied out time and time again, (then he should be stripped). He’s pulled out of contests time and time again. I mean, the medical reports state he is fit to fight, so there’s no more questions. If you’re fit to fight and you’re not going to fight, the belt rightfully should be stripped.

https://mmajunkie.com/2015/07/conor...be-stripped-of-belt-wants-spot-on-dublin-card

Proceeds to win 2 belts and never defend either despite being "fit to fight".
Throws a tantrum when he's finally stripped after record time stalling the division.
This case study should tell you enough about what kinda hypocrite asshat Conor really is.
How does it make him a hypocrite?

He says you should be stripped
It's the UFC's job to strip champions

If he had said the fighter should vacate and he didn't vacate the belts then he'd be a hypocrite

We're not there to take part, we're here to take over.

"catch me at the end of the rainbow to get ye gold"

"It was consensual" after raping and beating a 20 something year old.

Back