What are the best Conor quotes of all time

“If a man pussies out, and he’s pussied out time and time again, (then he should be stripped). He’s pulled out of contests time and time again. I mean, the medical reports state he is fit to fight, so there’s no more questions. If you’re fit to fight and you’re not going to fight, the belt rightfully should be stripped.

https://mmajunkie.com/2015/07/conor...be-stripped-of-belt-wants-spot-on-dublin-card

Proceeds to win 2 belts and never defend either despite being "fit to fight".
Throws a tantrum when he's finally stripped after record time stalling the division.
This case study should tell you enough about what kinda hypocrite asshat Conor really is.

"I am boxing"

Fucking ridiculous. Cracks me up everytime.

"Who's on Twitter mate?"

Guy tweets every day lol.

"I don't type to blokes mate, it's not my thing."

"Do I look like a bloke that messages blokes?"

I liked that time he said 'I'm retiring'

and then there was that other time when he said something like 'I'm retiring'

Classic

the girls at the bank are real nice to me.

Pre Aldo (when he was still interesting to listen to) where he said he was going to "create traps inside the octagon and walk him into it like a zombie" and such.

Interview snippets in video below with the exact quotes:

^ this was Conor at his best.

I would like to apologize, to absolutely nobody.
The double champ does whatever the F he wants.

Pre Aldo (when he was still interesting to listen to) where he said he was going to "create traps inside the octagon and walk him into it like a zombie" and such.

Interview snippets in video below with the exact quotes:

^ this was Conor at his best.

i miss that Conor...
I remember when he told a story about having dinner with Lorenzo and his family and they were talking football and he had no idea what they were talking about.. "I don't know about nothing else, they would be talking to me and in my mind I'm thinking of a sequence"
Now you go on his Twitter and its all his BS whiskey

I'll fight 4 times per year.

I'll knock him [Khabib] out inside of one round.

Where's Clodaugh?

I even had to fight a guy TREE times the size of me.

That interview never gets old.
If I have to pick a quote it's "Hahaha Nate can't count to five!".....it's so funny because it's accurate.

Back