What are the best Conor quotes of all time

My favorite quote:

"huuurk huuuurk grrrrrrfuuurrblllll"
1027982.jpg

I'm no Conor fan (not even close) but that 'Nate/Conor money interview' was comedy gold..
This lol. The look on Nate's face "what the fuck is this, the money channel?" still makes me laugh out loud, especially when Conor starts laughing too. By the far the best interview Conor has ever done, but of course it is longer then a "who the fuck is that guy" gif or "balls on your forehead" retard lines that appeal to retards so nicely, so the comedy of this video will never be fully appreciated.

How does it make him a hypocrite?

He says you should be stripped
It's the UFC's job to strip champions

If he had said the fighter should vacate and he didn't vacate the belts then he'd be a hypocrite
<mma3>

It's only business

Stop bitching

It's only fences

Give us kisses

I'm a pussy

"Its only buisness"
"I was inefficient"
"Me ad Jesus are cool, Gods recognize gods"

"I can rest my balls on your forehead"
Post yours!
:)

" JESUS I GIVE UP GET THIS MEXICAN FOOL OFFA MEE"

-Nate Diaz 1

“If a man pussies out, and he’s pussied out time and time again, (then he should be stripped). He’s pulled out of contests time and time again. I mean, the medical reports state he is fit to fight, so there’s no more questions. If you’re fit to fight and you’re not going to fight, the belt rightfully should be stripped.

https://mmajunkie.com/2015/07/conor...be-stripped-of-belt-wants-spot-on-dublin-card

Proceeds to win 2 belts and never defend either despite being "fit to fight".
Throws a tantrum when he's finally stripped after record time stalling the division.
This case study should tell you enough about what kinda hypocrite asshat Conor really is.
244A5116-6947-46C8-AE40-B2BBE9FFD63F.gif

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

“i want to apologize to absolutely nobody, the double champ does whatever the fuck he wants” ..... Epic moment for McGoat, no fucking body could say otherwise, even his detractors.

Conor sure has some work to do if he wants to reach MJ:s status of creep.

MJ is a genius and all geniuses are a little bit "strange" to "regular" people. I watched Leaving Neverland and I hardly believe the things that were said there...

"Everyone becomes a panic wrestler when they fight me"...prior to CM being a panic wrestler vs. ND and giving up the neck without any opposition followed by the very quick tap.

Back