• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What are some of your favorite shows that aren’t necessarily GOAT tier

ted_danson_zach_galifianakis_and_jason_schwartzman_in_bored_to_death.jpg

Legion One of my favorite shows of all time

Highlander It’s a bit dated and has its flaws, but damn it’s a cool show with some great episodes. And it’s always been such a cool concept.

Last edited:
evil-renewed-season-4-paramount-plus-1002x524.jpg

p185254_b_h13_ae.jpg

I can't stand "Big Bang Theory" so I was caught off guard by how good this prequel is.

Loved Fringe. Also liked a show called The Guardian, about a silver spoon lawyer who had to do community service for children's services.

I've been watching older shows lately, ones a bit before my time; Perry Mason, etc. Also a British crime series Midsommer Murders.

And I'm still pissed they didn't complete Rome........

Reno 911

Impractical Jokers

Saved By The Bell

How I Met Your Mother (not including the last season)

Derry Girls

Home Improvement

Family Matters

rules-of-engagement.jpg
rules of engagement. Simple comedy show but Patrick Warburton is pretty funny in it. Plus the two girls are hot.

Early seasons of SVU

It's funny. I loved that show and my ex-wife and I watched religiously back in the day but I got to a point where I felt it jumped the shark after Meloni left so I stopped watching. I started watching the newer seasons on Hulu and I have to say, it really sucked me back in. I love a lot of the newer characters and the stories got better again.

Back