What are some of the reasons why people are giving Korean Zombie close to no chance of beating Max?

Just checked the sports betting pages just to see the odds on this fight. I don't think i have seen an MMA fight this year with odds this lopsided. Its even worse than Stipe-Jones and Izzy-Strickland.. Betting $1000 for Max to win will only win you $110 on some sites.

Paying 1.10 or close to isn't that uncommon.

Niang is like 1.16, which isn't much higher.

PFL have a lot of mismatches that are similarly priced.

KZ having to stop everything in the middle of his ascent to stardom did him no favors. Upon return he looked mostly the same until the last second of the Yair fight, and his trajectory seemed to change after that. He won a few, lost to some elite fighters, and hasn't really looked himself since.

I'm still riding with him.

Because ufc keeps trying to get the Korean audience

I thought the most idiotic was cuz Hawaii is on fire. Like as if that's going to light a fire under Max's ass.

I feel for KZ is what Im gonna say

Max is a horrible matchup and they should have thrown Zombie a better pitch being on his side of the globe and possibly his going away party….

I don't think it's impossible for KZ to win but I don't give him a great chance of winning because he's like 7 years past his prime while Bless is still fighting at a very high level and still beating elite guys not named Volk.

No, they really didn't, not by a long shot. Maybe you should rewatch the fights.

KZ took an absolute violent beating and wasn't remotely competitive, so much so Volk at one point asked if he was OK to continue. Volk stopped him and landed 3 times as many strikes.

Max went the distance, and Volk only landed 25% more total strikes.

The two fights aren't even remotely comparable.

Well, Volk also had two hands against KZ, and only one against Max lol. Both got the shit beat out of them, but Max has a chin of the gods.

Back