• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media PFL's Donn Davis jabs Kayla Harrison over signing with the UFC

Not exaclty mythical, but She already lost on that once, time to move where the real money is, PPV (that actually sells).

You don’t actually get $1 million for winning a PFL tournament. Well you do I guess but it’s a total of all your fights in the tournament so you don’t get $1 million on top of all your other fight purses.

Donn Davis is the least likeable MMA promoter I think I've ever seen. Dude really needs to let someone else handle the PR. He doesn't come across as someone who knows anything about the sport.
Bruh
Gary Shaw and his douchebag son Jared Shaw

images
mqdefault.jpg

Says it’s easily the worst promotion he’s ever dealt with and Mousasi has fought for nearly every major MMA promotion.
It seems like some hipster shit where people on here have to complain about the UFC because it's the biggest org and pretend they like PFL better even though PFL is a crap org and nobody on here could name 10 fighters on their roster or when their shows are. Hell, they'll still say shit like "Pride never die" even though Pride paid fighters less, had fixed fights and rampant steroid abuse and had refs with earpieces in to throw out cards to deduct their pay for nothing and would stop every grappling exchange to restart them.

The lebron/kd line sounded better in his head when he was pissed off in the shower and thought of it

Last edited:
Donn Davis is the least likeable MMA promoter I think I've ever seen. Dude really needs to let someone else handle the PR. He doesn't come across as someone who knows anything about the sport.
He's more likeable than Dana White imo. Dumber, and worse in every way, but as far as personality, more likeable.

This idiot reminds me of "Frog" aka "Terry The Tiger" from American Graffiti.

He's more likeable than Dana White imo. Dumber, and worse in every way, but as far as personality, more likeable.

I think Dana and Chatri are just openly dickheads whereas Donn is trying very hard not to come across as one.

It seems like some hipster shit where people on here have to complain about the UFC because it's the biggest org and pretend they like PFL better even though PFL is a crap org and nobody on here could name 10 fighters on their roster or when their shows are. Hell, they'll still say shit like "Pride never die" even though Pride paid fighters less, had fixed fights and rampant steroid abuse and had refs with earpieces in to throw out cards to deduct their pay for nothing and would stop every grappling exchange to restart them.
Wow what a load of ignorance and stupidity

Who da fuck is Donald Davis
Never was a friend of mine

WMMA for the most part is a joke in both organizations. The only difference is UFC has stronger branding and that's probably what Kayla wants.

Back