What are some improvements the UFC can make

A ring girl with an ass.

Also, for the clear path to the title shot, I think they should have a rule that if you win 6 straight, you either get the next crack at the title, or $500,000.

Championship rounds fighters get weapon of choice to prevent rematches.

get the best fighters in the ufc as soon as possible. For example, mousasi should have been in the UFC longggg time ago.

upward scaling incentive bonuses for racking up wins in a row

So you don't think UFC does anything good? Why do you watch it then?

Do you not remember how dull some Tim Sylvia fights were in the UFC? He was hated as a champion, yet now people want to see him back - why?

I'd like the UFC to have a third commentator, with the extra person being someone who has competed in MMA. I used to like the days when Randy would join Rogan and Goldberg,

Honestly, I'm not sure he'd do very well anyway.

He still has name recognition and could easily headline free cards though. Absolute worst case scenario is that he loses two or three in a row and gets cut, but even then you would have built up a couple contenders off of him.

So you don't think UFC does anything good? Why do you watch it then?

Do you not remember how dull some Tim Sylvia fights were in the UFC? He was hated as a champion, yet now people want to see him back - why?

I'd like the UFC to have a third commentator, with the extra person being someone who has competed in MMA. I used to like the days when Randy would join Rogan and Goldberg,

I wouldn't mind different commentating too, but not Florian - for some reason I find him really dull to listen to, though I was a fan of his. Bas Rutten, or maybe Ace Franklin when he retires, he's been bloody good to the UFC, they ought to throw him a bone.

More talent relations guys, Shelby/Silva are obviously too busy/lazy to get better talent in. If myself and others know of fighters that are talented enough and should be in the UFC, how the fuck dont they?

Get rid of Goldberg.
Get more fighters to do commentary, i think Cormier would be really good.

I once was very high on UFC's credibility. I wouldn't even mind Brock Lesnar, not one bit. Now I feel like a fool. The worst is Sonnen. But now we have 3 upcoming title fights with guys that lost theyr last fight, or in Edgar's case even two. I remember when people laughed about the fact that Rogers got a shot at Overeem's belt after losing to Fedor. Well, I might have been one of these people. Now it's the standart. Long story short: The UFC should care more about theyr freaking credibility.

Also, they just need more diversity. They are undoubtely a very well oiled machine, but this machine can get old, too. It's just like every event kind off feels the same. They simply need to spice it up a bit. That's why I welcome Anik and Florian as commentators every once in a while.

get the best fighters in the ufc as soon as possible. For example, mousasi should have been in the UFC longggg time ago.

Absolutely. There's still so many talent out there. Really, if they would sign all these guys (or a good portion of them), theyr cards would be a lot less watered down. That should be very, very high on the list.

Hire Nicktheface immediately.

Stop killing YouTube highlights

Let people in different regions watch actual UFC videos on YouTube

Reveal fighters weights as they enter cage as well

Get rid of Goldberg

Take the blindfolds off judges.

Hire Nicktheface immediately.

Stop killing YouTube highlights

Let people in different regions watch actual UFC videos on YouTube

Reveal fighters weights as they enter cage as well

Get rid of Goldberg

Take the blindfolds off judges.

I agree with all. I think the only thing they can do to help judging is give funding to athletic commissions to improve on it, something i doubt they'll do.

Stop holding grudges if fedor would step in and fight for a decent price why not? Same with Sylvia and arlovski

[QUOTE="Rush";77714457]I agree with all. I think the only thing they can do to help judging is give funding to athletic commissions to improve on it, something i doubt they'll do.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's doubtful. The problem lies in the 10 point must system itself as well.

Agree with more 10-10 rounds. A split decision win to me is a draw. They obviously didn't 'win' so to speak.

Leave Goldie alone, he does what he is there for very well.

Agree with MMA stars guest commentating.

I don't know about broadcasting fight day weights but it should be made available

Yeah it's doubtful. The problem lies in the 10 point must system itself as well.

Absolutely however it looks like its going to be that way for a long time. As for the Judges, most seems like they're 60+ so looks like we'll have a few years for them to retire. Hopefully a new generation on MMA judges will come through, not boxing-to mma judges.

Back