What are some aspects of your favorite fighters that no one else does better?

You can make the argument that any dominant champ fought cans but he fought the best the sport had to offer and then some by moving up. Thats one highlight by mark hunt, Im talking someone with an all together better career highlight real than Silva, there is none.

Aldo has better highlights

jones beating every1 at their own strength.

jones goat jones

Aldo has better highlights
His double flying knee on cub was amazing but he doesnt have any others that are truly spectacular like that one. Andersons finishes of franklin, irving, griffin, bonnar, belfort, and even the first sonnen fight were all spectacular highlights.

My man Barboza’s front leg switch-kick is unmatched in all the mma’s

His double flying knee on cub was amazing but he doesnt have any others that are truly spectacular like that one. Andersons finishes of franklin, irving, griffin, bonnar, belfort, and even the first sonnen fight were all spectacular highlights.

Come on man , I don’t even know where to begin if you think Aldo’s highlights are just the Swanson fight ...... and no the first sonnen fight was not a highlight, he got beat most of the fight even dropped yea he finished but no that’s not among his best hls

Come on man , I don’t even know where to begin if you think Aldo’s highlights are just the Swanson fight ...... and no the first sonnen fight was not a highlight, he got beat most of the fight even dropped yea he finished but no that’s not among his best hls
So what other actual stand out highlight is there from aldo? I love aldo but not all ko/tko's are spectacular like some of Silva's were. Also about the sonnen fight, a good highlight has nothing to do with if the guy was winningthe fight when he landed it.

Cody lets his emotions get to him more than anyone else in the UFC roster.

Fedor had.many traits above everyone. His transitions, throws, chain to takedowns, gnp, he had it all. Shame injuries took his mobility. In the day he would beat peoples ass at thier own game. To the guard w nog.. Beatdown. On the feet with cro cop beatdown. Didnt matter who it was, he was there to show them who was really the best. And he did it effectivly for 10 years all while fighting sambo at the same time. GOATS do goat things...

Back