What age did you start going grey?

If Bas is El Guapo, would you be El Feo?

Didn't know who Bas Rutten was until I got into MMA in the mid-2000s.

Was just using Bas as an example.

I didn't shave my head to look like anyone, and it's slightly annoying when I hear 'Hey, you look just like [some famous bald guy.' I usually respond with 'Yup, all us bald guys look alike.'

Around 30 probably.

I've got a lot of gray on the sides now, but it's not as noticeable as long as I keep it short.

Got some gray chest hairs too. Probably got a few downstairs too.

my nose hair went grey first.

then my chest hair started a bit and now i have sporadic greys in my beard.

but my hair so multi-colored, you can't see it unless you're up really close.

I don't think I have any gray nose hairs.

But is it just me, or do nose hairs annoy the crap out of anyone else? It's like I can feel them when I breathe out. And I either wanna pull them out with tweezers (ouch), or trim them.

Sometimes, I see others with nose hairs hanging out and I wonder how the hell that wouldn't be driving them crazy.

30 and none yet. Kind of surprised how many people in here started getting grey in their 20's. One of my coworkers has a bit of grey at 24, but I thought that was pretty uncommon.

20 when I first noticed them. I welcome more in the future. Don't mind grey at all, just hope it doesn't fall out is all.

I'm 35 and I don't have any gray hair on my head yet, but I do have quite a few in my beard (which I started to notice at around 30.)

Are any of you guys that grayed prematurely fat fucks? I remember reading somewhere that prematurely gray hair is a sign of diabetes.

I remember sitting in
algebra class at 16 and the girl behind me playfully yanking a grey hair out of my head . Didn't think much of it at the time but definitely by about 23-24 I realized that I was greying early . 35 now with 80% grey......still Stalinesque density though

16, kinda weird because over 20 years later and I still have the same amount as back then.

Could have been stress related ??? What happened around 16 lol

Around 16 or so. I'm 26 now, but still have the same mount of grey hair. Doesn't seem like it's changing rapidly.

Okay, many of my friends have noticed I'm going grey around the sides. I've just turnd 27, but only have one friend who is a year younger than me who is completely grey around the sides.

What age did you start noticing (or your friends) when you started going grey?

I am 45 and have one gray hair in my sideburns and one in my scalp. Awesome for my age.

I just recently started noticing one on the sides and the occasional gray hair in my beard, no big deal. I'm a few months shy of 30.

My beard started going grey at about 31/32. I have a couple of gray hairs on my head. Nobody in my family goes greY before 60. I'm pretty sure it's due to all the stress at my job.

First grey hair at 25. Lots of random greys on the sideburns and neck line at 35. Still probably at 95% color though.

I can't stand greys. They really make me feel old and self-consciousnesses. The worst part is I'm afraid of hair dye as well so I just have to suck it up and accept it.

First grey hair at 25. Lots of random greys on the sideburns and neck line at 35.

Jesus fuck, I was about to give the same exact timeline from my mates all losing it around then. 25-35 is a good number. Never had to worry about it myself so far though

I'm 31, and i have one grey hair in my beard. And i also have one grey hair on the side of my head (behind the ear area) both are barely noticeable though

I had my first lone grey ranger when I was 13 or 14. After 20 or 21 they started to come and hangout in small groups. At 27 and 3 months which is my current age the grey hairs are coming in fast and strong. I think I'll be at least 1/2 grey by round early 30s to 35. My greys are also creeping down my side burns and into my beard. Got a few greys on the chin too.

One thing. I do not give a fuck about grey hairs. I always say I would rather be grey then having my hairline creeping back. I got friends my age who just shave their heads now because their hairline is halfway to the back of their heads.

Plus. Chicks dig the salt and pepper look.

Just turned 35 yesterday, but I've had a few silver hairs poking out since i was in my mid 20's (around the time i started to date my wife). The lady who cuts my hair says it'll most likely be silver since it's black, but i don't think it overrunneth!

If you're bald, you don't need to shave your head.

I wish I was completely bald, that way I don't have to shave every few days.

Noticed my hairline was thinning when I was 19, and my grandfathers on both sides of my family were bald. I also noticed that balding hair was men's #1 insecurity as they age. So I said fuck it and been shaving it for 12 years now.

And I look damn good, my head looks great bald.

Look at Bas Rutten, would having hair be an improvement for him? Nope.

As for the few grey facial hairs, I'm cool with it. The funny thing is most of them are dark, but I have a few blonde and red hairs in the mixture, as well as some grey hairs too. It's an interesting mixture.

idk about that, mang

Bas20Rutten008_tcm89-242725.jpg

Bas20Rutten003_tcm89-242720.jpg

who-the-boss5.jpg

Almost 29 and I have quite a few grey hairs now, though there were a lot of deaths in my family last year so I guess the surge could've resulted from that.

how many grey haired ufc fighters is there?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back