What age did you start going grey?

I have a few mixed in with my black hair. Probably started when I was about 35.

When I was a kid, my brother had a friend who lived with us most of the time and he was mostly grey before he got out of high school. He was coloring his hair by the time he was 20.

I always figured that was a nutrition thing, most likely. This guy was skinny as a rail and didn't eat much at all.

i have a golf hair do now. the fringe is a fair way back!

I'm 33 and have very few white hairs. I have a cousin who had almost completely white hair before 40. On the other hand, my hair is a lot thinner than his. I think I'd rather be grey than bald.

Started getting white hairs in my late twenties, mostly in my beard. It seems to proceed like 1 percent per year, just get it done already. Current age = 39.

Anyone know if grey hair is actually linked to stress? If so, with all of the online gaming these days, the next generation is DOOMED.

I'm 41 and I've just started to go grey in my beard. No greys in the hair on my head though.

first started getting gray hair on my chest around 30, then facial grey hairs started popping up a few years later. my head thought has only a couple maybe - much less than on my chest and face.

None in my beard but the some grey hair on the sides. First got them around 30 but they seem to have stopped dead in their tracks.

I started to find some grays in my sideburns and beard around 27 but they have held pat since then.

This thread was made to single out all the old fucks IMO

Lol! love how people talk about old age like its something they've escaped and happens to other people . It's like making fun of the guy two spots ahead of you in the line for the electric chair or something.

It's coming for all of you......if you're lucky enough to not die prematurely that is.

Started with a few greys in my goatee and along side of head around 30. Stayed that way until 40ish. Then all of sudden my goatee was all salt and no peppa.

I have a few mixed in with my black hair. Probably started when I was about 35.

When I was a kid, my brother had a friend who lived with us most of the time and he was mostly grey before he got out of high school. He was coloring his hair by the time he was 20.

I always figured that was a nutrition thing, most likely. This guy was skinny as a rail and didn't eat much at all.
Aren't you like 67?

I am 28, I first noticed a couple white ones when I was 23. It didnt spread until I was 26...

I'm 37 now and I have very slight graying... I actually don't even notice it except for when I get my hair cut and see gray hair clippings mixed in with the normal brown ones.

34 and havent seen a single grey hair yet, but i do have light colored hair.

Back