What age did you start going grey?

I

Ice Cube

Okay, many of my friends have noticed I'm going grey around the sides. I've just turnd 27, but only have one friend who is a year younger than me who is completely grey around the sides.

What age did you start noticing (or your friends) when you started going grey?

Don't know, but at 46 I'm closing in on a full Steve Martin.

Okay, many of my friends have noticed I'm going grey around the sides. I've just turnd 27, but only have one friend who is a year younger than me who is completely grey around the sides.

What age did you start noticing (or your friends) when you started going grey?

Probably around then. Got some great grey streaks in my beard too :D

I shave my head, and I'm 31.

But I have noticed a few grey facial hairs.

16, kinda weird because over 20 years later and I still have the same amount as back then.

saw my first ones around 20.

Got my first few at 18, but then I didn't get any more for a long time. Started getting more around 40, which is the same time as most of my friends. The weird thing is that people say it looks like I have it on purpose. I had to convince a hairstylist one day that I wasn't "frosting my tips grey", as she put it.

just really at the sides with me,maybe about about 42ish...almost 3 years ago.

I'm not sure about my age but it was right after I returned from that unpleasantness in Moria

I started getting isolated ones around 24 or so; stopped counting after 12. By time I was 29 there were scattered noticeable ones all around the sides of my head. Hasn't progressed much further than that yet but it appears it'll go "salt and pepper" at some stage in the near future. I have been told greying early is an indication you probably won't go bald though so there's that.

I'm 29 and have 1 grey hair. I've noticed a few sprouts of greys in my beard though.

In the year 2036.

Pushing 30, no greys yet that I can see, but I have fairly light hair so they could be in there in sparse quantities and not be noticeable. Though the rate of hair loss above the temples has picked up in the last year and I find that more depressing than any grey hair would.

You shave your head because you're bald.

If you're bald, you don't need to shave your head.

I wish I was completely bald, that way I don't have to shave every few days.

Noticed my hairline was thinning when I was 19, and my grandfathers on both sides of my family were bald. I also noticed that balding hair was men's #1 insecurity as they age. So I said fuck it and been shaving it for 12 years now.

And I look damn good, my head looks great bald.

Look at Bas Rutten, would having hair be an improvement for him? Nope.

As for the few grey facial hairs, I'm cool with it. The funny thing is most of them are dark, but I have a few blonde and red hairs in the mixture, as well as some grey hairs too. It's an interesting mixture.

I got friends that are balding hardcore at the age of 25 lmao. Going grey isn't too bad.

If you're bald, you don't need to shave your head.

I wish I was completely bald, that way I don't have to shave every few days.

Noticed my hairline was thinning when I was 19, and my grandfathers on both sides of my family were bald. I also noticed that balding hair was men's #1 insecurity as they age. So I said fuck it and been shaving it for 12 years now.

And I look damn good, my head looks great bald.

Look at Bas Rutten, would having hair be an improvement for him? Nope.

As for the few grey facial hairs, I'm cool with it. The funny thing is most of them are dark, but I have a few blonde and red hairs in the mixture, as well as some grey hairs too. It's an interesting mixture.

Yeah, it's balding, not bald, that gets you shaving it.

I'm 35 and I don't have any gray hair on my head yet, but I do have quite a few in my beard (which I started to notice at around 30.)

Are any of you guys that grayed prematurely fat fucks? I remember reading somewhere that prematurely gray hair is a sign of diabetes.

Yeah, it's balding, not bald, that gets you shaving it.

The only way to be bald is by shaving it. There's not a bald person on earth that lost every hair on his head naturally. Balding is a never ending process.

Back