What a joke...

Too bad Pride had fixed fights and didn't drug test.

A couple Pride “fixed fights” were actually advertised as shoots. I.e., they were never presented to the fans as real fights to begin with.

Who cares if they didn't test for hormones? Hormones are legal as milk practically everywhere thats not America.

Do you have a proof that he was juicing at any point of his fighting career?
You are molesting your keyboard for no reason.
He was by far at his most dominant in Pride (which did not care about testing). Really I don't care whether he popped or not. No high-level athlete is clean. It's just pathetic for people to treat Fedor or GSP like special snowflakes.

These guys would like to have a chat with you....

i

i

About what? PEDs?

Yes, cans like Nog, Crocop, Schilt... Ban this fucking retard

must be nice building up a win streak that mostly consists of pro wrestlers with no fights or giant noobs with one fight. jaideep singh fits perfectly with the guys fedor fought in his prime, there was PLENTY of freakshow shit and noobs back in the day.

no drug testing either. goat marketting job

prime Cro Cop. what a can!!!

lol

Fedor or Bust!!!

fedor fought some good guys and plenty of noobs. what would jon jones win streak mean if it was full of guys like cm punk or some fat guy with an "unconfirmed" vale tudo record? thats the sort of guys fedor fought for the most part

lol go away, Fedor fanboys.

This sport doesn't need you.

That anyone thinks the GOAT is anyone other than PRIME Fedor. The way he answered to any challenge brought his way, any different size or style of opponent. ALL without drugs or so much as a smile or grimace.

The one TRUE GOAT.

Fedor bless you humble peasants

Go away.

People tend not to smile when they are getting butt raped by hand picked fighters and middle weights (or sometimes both).

That anyone thinks the GOAT is anyone other than PRIME Fedor. The way he answered to any challenge brought his way, any different size or style of opponent. ALL without drugs or so much as a smile or grimace.

The one TRUE GOAT.

Fedor bless you humble peasants

Fedor should send flowers to USADA and Novitsky.

The agency has sealed Fedor's GOAT status, it looks like.

Silva and Jones (pending appeal) have been removed from the equation by USADA.

USADA may have forced GSP into retirement.

In a movie script, USADA would be like a Putin-planted agency to help Fedor out.

Back