What a joke...

GOATs don't get run out of the sport in their early 30s after getting demolished 3 times in a row. And no, don't give me that "mileage" nonsense.

There is a chance Fedor could of possible taken some gear through his career lets be honest. The Russians do have a track record of covering up for their top tier athletes.....

But yes i still consider him one of the GOATS as well, regardless of steroid use or not.

There is a chance Fedor could of possible taken some gear through his career lets be honest. The Russians do have a track record of covering up for their top tier athletes.....

But yes i still consider him one of the GOATS as well, regardless of steroid use or not.

Americans kept saying that about Brazilians until dozens and dozens of American fighters started popping dirty.

Drop the bullshit American dummy, your country is a piece of shit disgrace built on historical lies, slavery, genocide, and shameless immorality.

Fucking disgusting losers.

Can crusher
200w.gif
Everyone has some lousy competition on their resume.

Implying that Fedor only beat cans is ridiculous.

What impressed me the most about Fedor is that he beat people where they were strong. He beat Cro Cop standing and Nog on the ground.

Everyone has some lousy competition on their resume.

Implying that Fedor only beat cans is ridiculous.

What impressed me the most about Fedor is that he beat people where they were strong. He beat Cro Cop standing and Nog on the ground.
He doesn't just have 2 or 3 cans. He has a bunch of them and not just when he started out like most fighters. He literally was fighting no name guys in his prime outside of the few big names.

Americans kept saying that about Brazilians until dozens and dozens of American fighters started popping dirty.

Drop the bullshit American dummy, your country is a piece of shit disgrace built on historical lies, slavery, genocide, and shameless immorality.

Fucking disgusting losers.

Not American you retard. Try again.

That's probably true.

We don't know if Fedor ever doped.

We know that Jon Jokes has.
Well he was at his best in Pride, which really didn't care about testing. I don't really care, but it's pathetic trying to hold him above Jones or Anderson.

Last edited:
Well he was at his best in Pride, which really didn't tell about testing. I don't really care, but it's pathetic trying to hold him above Jones or Anderson.

He's levels above those 2 cheaters.

He competed in Judo/Sambo at the same time as PRIDE where he was getting drug-tested more frequently than a UFC fighter.

Fucking dummies like you don't understand context.

He's levels above those 2 cheaters.

He competed in Judo/Sambo at the same time as PRIDE where he was getting drug-tested more frequently than a UFC fighter.

Fucking dummies like you don't understand context.
Man, you're easy to get butthurt

Back