What a joke...

He was the only fighter at that time, that had to go throught olympic testing, so if everyone was using, it is safe to say that he is the only one that didn't or at least the guy that had to use less than the others. Still he was so dominant, and his transitions are the best we have seen to date.

He also has more top ten wins than the other guys in the GOAT discussion, and I am not sure who all these cans we talk about are?

I think at least everyone can agree that keeping such a record, undefeated for so long, fighting at HW is very different than anyone else we have ever seen.

Why don't you list the other fighters now.

Dude was routinely fighting cans throughout. Can smashed by a middleweight and by a slow ass hw. And submitted by werdum. Grow up.

I'll do it for him.

These are the guys Fedor beat that were either former ufc or pride champions or #1 contenders at some point.

Nog x 2.
Cro Cop
Mark Coleman x 2
Kevin Randleman
Ricardo Arona
Matt Lindland
Pedro Rizzo
Tim Sylvia
Andrei Arlovski
Babalu Sobral
Sammy Schilt
Heath Herring
Mark Hunt
Jeff Monson

That's 16 wins against guys that either held titles in the ufc or pride, or guys who competed for a title.

There are plenty of other "solid" wins on his resume as well that I didn't include here.

Let's dig deeper though. Shall we?

Tim Sylvia and Arlovski are the two dominant ufc heavyweights from the same era that Fedor dominated in Pride. He stopped them both in under one round of combined time.

Nogueira and Coleman are both hall of famers. Randleman, Arlovski, Sylvia and Rizzo all have hall of fame worthy resumes.

Most of these guys were in their primes when Fedor beat them. You can argue that Rizzo and Monson were past their primes. Coleman may have been by the 2nd time they fought as well. Even then, Coleman was still good enough to come to the ufc and beat Stephan Bonnar with relative ease after Fedor had easily beat him. The rest of these guys were all at their best.

His three losses were to two future hall of famers in Hendo and Werdum, and the bad loss to Bigfoot. Fedor had clearly declined by this point though. To ignore that is to admit you don't know mma.

Even some of these other wins were impressive. Gary Goodridge was a damn tough fighter at that time. Before fighting Fedor he had won 4 of his past 5 and after Fedor he won 6 of his next 7. His only losses during that stretch were to Fedor, Nog and then Heath Herring.

Kazuyuki Fujita was 9-3 when he fought Fedor. His only losses were to Cro Cop twice and Mark Coleman with a few solid wins in that group. After Fedor beat Fujita, Fujita won his next 4 fights. Hardly a tomato can by any stretch.

Naoya Ogawa was a career 7-2 and was 7-0 when he fought Fedor. He holds a win over Gary Goodridge. Has a few other solid wins. Fedor subbed him in under a minute.

Kosaka is a legitimate fighter with 27 career wins, and some of those over very legit guys. He of course was the first to beat Fedor via dr. Stoppage due to cut.

Brett Rodgers was 10-0 when he fought Fedor and had just knocked out Arlovski. He hasn't been the same since Fedor nearly took his head off.

He also holds a win over Satoshi Ishii. Ishii isn't great but has had a solid career.

Tell me again how all he beat was cans? Oh btw....he stopped most of these guys or they were one sided beat downs.

"what a Joke"?...this is what I expected.

conor-mcgregor-steps-onto-the-scale-during-the-ufc-189-weighin-inside-picture-id480283174

Fedor WAS the GOAT. Now that title belongs to Bones.

I'll do it for him.

These are the guys Fedor beat that were either former ufc or pride champions or #1 contenders at some point.

Nog x 2.
Cro Cop
Mark Coleman x 2
Kevin Randleman
Ricardo Arona
Matt Lindland
Pedro Rizzo
Tim Sylvia
Andrei Arlovski
Babalu Sobral
Sammy Schilt
Heath Herring
Mark Hunt
Jeff Monson

That's 16 wins against guys that either held titles in the ufc or pride, or guys who competed for a title.

There are plenty of other "solid" wins on his resume as well that I didn't include here.

Let's dig deeper though. Shall we?

Tim Sylvia and Arlovski are the two dominant ufc heavyweights from the same era that Fedor dominated in Pride. He stopped them both in under one round of combined time.

Nogueira and Coleman are both hall of famers. Randleman, Arlovski, Sylvia and Rizzo all have hall of fame worthy resumes.

Most of these guys were in their primes when Fedor beat them. You can argue that Rizzo and Monson were past their primes. Coleman may have been by the 2nd time they fought as well. Even then, Coleman was still good enough to come to the ufc and beat Stephan Bonnar with relative ease after Fedor had easily beat him. The rest of these guys were all at their best.

His three losses were to two future hall of famers in Hendo and Werdum, and the bad loss to Bigfoot. Fedor had clearly declined by this point though. To ignore that is to admit you don't know mma.

Even some of these other wins were impressive. Gary Goodridge was a damn tough fighter at that time. Before fighting Fedor he had won 4 of his past 5 and after Fedor he won 6 of his next 7. His only losses during that stretch were to Fedor, Nog and then Heath Herring.

Kazuyuki Fujita was 9-3 when he fought Fedor. His only losses were to Cro Cop twice and Mark Coleman with a few solid wins in that group. After Fedor beat Fujita, Fujita won his next 4 fights. Hardly a tomato can by any stretch.

Naoya Ogawa was a career 7-2 and was 7-0 when he fought Fedor. He holds a win over Gary Goodridge. Has a few other solid wins. Fedor subbed him in under a minute.

Kosaka is a legitimate fighter with 27 career wins, and some of those over very legit guys. He of course was the first to beat Fedor via dr. Stoppage due to cut.

Brett Rodgers was 10-0 when he fought Fedor and had just knocked out Arlovski. He hasn't been the same since Fedor nearly took his head off.

He also holds a win over Satoshi Ishii. Ishii isn't great but has had a solid career.

Tell me again how all he beat was cans? Oh btw....he stopped most of these guys or they were one sided beat downs.

200w.gif

I made this thread just to prove to u poor guys. IM THE BROCK LESNAR OF SHERDOG. Idk if I get yellow carded for trolling, I got all the likes and I'm prepared to ride off into the sunset. Fuck what u heard. I'm a white boy and I have a huge dick, these likes, now deal with it!
Send me pics bro.

I would (no homo) but I can't get banned from Sherdog (the people need me)
For sure no homo bro. It's all good. I been banned 2 times already. But I'm still back up in this dump.

Honestly all this GOAT chat is complete BS.

The sport is not even(?) a quarter of century old.

Back