What a joke

brazilianblood

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
so you get a title shot now by beating dennis fucking siver??

lol ufc is a joke

Come on that was more impressive than Edgar destroying #2 ranked Swanson

He's 5-0 in the UFC. Do you want to see Aldo vs Mendes or Lamas when he has already beaten them?

Seems like the right move to me.

You're a joke. He could have got it even before Siver.

you can see how desperate they are to prop up some kind of really marketable champ now that anderson and gsp are gone.

and it's hilarious that they're using a win over siver to propel this guy to a title shot.

He played with Siver, no threat to him whatsoever. After that performance, it's obvious that he'll do the same to Aldo. He's on a completely different level to Aldo and the rest of the featherweight division.

Ikr? Meanwhile Edgar is sitting on the sidelines watching when he just demolished previously #2 Cub Swanson...

5 in a row.

He has a solid case for the next shot.

Still hung up on who is more deserving, eh?

McGregor/Aldo is the fight to make right now. People overwhelmingly want to see that fight over Aldo/Edgar, especially since we've already seen it.

Pretty pathetic event. Cerrone/Henderson sparring session and then a #5 vs #10 main event... think I'll switch to watching pro kickboxing from now on, it's getting really fucking boring to watch. I'm interested in knowing the results of the fight but watching UFC events is getting more and more tedious. It's getting more and more WWE like and I get more and more douche chills watching how they market this shit.

Brimage, Holloway, Brandao, Poirier and Siver.

Most FW title shots have been given out for worse.

Plus he impressively knocked out 4/5.

can you really blame the ufc? biggest money fight possible that they could make in any division right now. dominating poirer and siver says a lot. and it isnt as if siver is a pushover.

They definitely wanted to make sure McGregor could get to Aldo without much trouble. He didn't have to fight guys like Chad Mendes or Frankie Edgar, who would probably take care of Conor pretty easily.

Brimage, Holloway, Brandao, Poirier and Siver.

Most FW title shots have been given out for worse.

Plus he impressively knocked out 4/5.

absolutely. if siver had taken him into a tough decision, TS may have a better point.

Ikr? Meanwhile Edgar is sitting on the sidelines watching when he just demolished previously #2 Cub Swanson...

Do you mean to tell me that you would truly rather see Edgar in a rematch over McGregor?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back