What a joke

Delicious tears, yummy. Will there be more once Conor wins the gold?

No tears I enjoy the Connor hype, I would just like to see if he is well rounded before he gets a title shot. It's not so much about a title shot as it is about wanting it to be the fight we all hope for. Whether he has a suspect ground game or not I don't know, but I sure as hell would like to know before I put 60 bucks on a ppv and see a possible lopsided fight due to that, when it could be found out now, get fixed and then we have the fight we all are expecting.

5-0 in the UFC, sizable winning streak going into his UFC debut. Easily defeated two people ranked in the top ten (people are disputing Siver's ranking, and I can understand that). Four stoppages, dominated all fights easily. All on top of moving the needle.

Stop acting like it's illogical. He will "prove himself" in due time. Jose can run, he can hide, he can grin, but he can't beat McGregor in a fight. He doesn't have the skillset.

Oh I want to see the fight I just want to be sure the money I poney up is worth it no matter where the fight ends up

Back